1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: nbe412's Helper App :)

1. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

-1 We don't need staff that were just unbanned for xray glitch exploitation.
    Also you were ban evading with an Alternate account.
    You do not deserve staff if you can't follow the simple rules.

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Hello nbe412, I would have to give you a -1

• You have a Bad ban history we need staff that can follow the rules ( you were just unbanned)
    • I never see you helping in shout (I am on alot i never see you helping in chat.)
    • You need to improve your activity on forums and in-game
    • Team speak activity is needed for staff i have not once seen you on.
    "I want to be like Fred. Someone who doesn’t give up until the job is done. Someone who can /shout “Hey Meep :)”, and everyone can say to themselves “OMG nbe is online! I better say hi”. Then the shout box is suddenly filled with messages saying “HI NBE” and things like that"
    This here shows me u only want it to become famous.

If you apply for helper you do it for the server not for the power and fame.

3. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

Hi there nbe412, after reviewing your application and the comments from the players on it, this application is going to be denied. Some things I noticed were you are inactive on TS, you've had multiple bans, from what I've seen you aren't very active in shout. It also looks as though you are trying to get Helper for the popularity or the title.

4. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

-1 You are immature and don't help in shout alot. Your forums activity is lacking and I have never seen you on TeamSpeak. You also have a bad reputation. As Andrew stated you seem to only want the position as a title.