1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Sirrr_Pig's Mod -> SuperMod Application

1. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

In game name: Sirrr_Pig
    Teamspeak Username: Sirrr_Pig
    Timezone: CST
    Hours online per weekday: 4-10
    Hours online per weekend: 6-12
    Position Changes: Mod to SuperMod

Introduction:
    Hello there applicant reader, most of you know me as Sirrr_Pig, but you can call me Jordan if you would like. I've played Minecraft itself for over two years. The first time I ever logged into the server was late April 2012. I ended up quitting the server around a month after because multiplayer didn't interest me too much at the time, then I came back to stay around November 2012. I'm in my second year of college attempting to get a Computer Science degree. I hope to move to a bigger city once that is obtained in about 3 years. I love to tinker around with computer/technology related things in my free time. I have also dealt with a bit of Java coding in the past few months, but not a whole lot recently.

Why:
    I believe I could handle this position well for many reasons. I have been around the server for quite a long time, and I am more than familiar with the commands and other situations that arise daily. I've dealt with my fair share of hackers, dupers and thieves during my time here. One of my best qualities is the fact that I am able to adjust very quickly to different situations. Such as if someone were to request my help then abruptly begin to accuse me of lieing to them and/or criticize the help I am offering. Something that is highly important to me is to make sure someone that needs help obtains it as soon as possible. On occasion, it may be tough to keep up with the steady flow of modreqs, but I always assure that every person I come into contact with it is 100% satisfied with the answers I've given to their questions, whether it be harassment or a griefing. I also highly enjoy knowing that other players are happy that they play here! I've learned a lot on both times on staff, the first time was before MN. I tend to take the advice/criticism and use it to adjust all of my qualities and make them the best as possibly can be. I've also learned that sometimes it's better to ask what others think of a situation than to just assume or judge off of prior knowledge. I'm always reliable to get something done if I'm asked to by others, and in a timely manner! We all have to find a common ground to work with to make this server the best it can be, and I strongly feel I could assist in achieving this.

Weaknesses: Occasionally I may be on modreq duty and another player or two may message me and ask me something, and I'll help them as well and I may get slightly confused with both situations for a short amount of time. Another thing would be if I strongly feel something is right, I'll convey my point as much as possible without going too far, but on occasion this may anger others that disagree.

Conclusion: I have been around for quite a while, and I don't plan to leave anytime soon. I'm beyond knowledgeable about situations or problems that occur on the server, and beyond knowledgeable of 99% of the commands everybody uses. I have spent many time on MeepCraft learning what it takes to make the server a better place, and now I feel as if I'm ready to take the next step and truly assist in assuring the 100% satisfaction of the player-base we hold. Thank your for taking the time to read this!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
  2. GifMan

GifMan Active Meeper

A wild Sirrr_Pig has appeared!
    Random malcontent used spam!
    It's not very effective.
    Sirrr_Pig used banhammer!
    Random malcontent used:
    [​IMG]
    It's not a pig, but it'll do.