1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Staff Application

1. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Eh, I had free time, rant time

Before we even go into the rant, let's calm down, take a moment, and breathe. Think for a moment, reflect. Take a moment to collect yourself. Realize that you should really stop posting these.

Let's start with your past. You had a "notice me senpai" thing going with Onis and it got ridiculous. I'd say that's basically where my dislike for you manifested itself and deeply was rooting in the small hole I call my heart. Afterwards, your utter rudeness to me and other players kind of just kept driving the nail deeper and deeper. In fact I was amazed when you got staff the first time. Then you managed to completely blow it (and your "chances" with Onis) by threatening the server, getting yourself demoted and sent back to the land of exile (metaphorically speaking, of course).

Onward to the nearer past, your most recent helper application and the things surrounding it. My opinion on you wasn't changed, I still didn't like you. What really did it for me (and is going to be the basis of this paragraph) is the fact that you decided to take the way out of blaming every single one of your problems on your so called "illness". Honestly, regardless of whether you have health problems or not, there is no reason to bring those up. As a person who struggles with at least 1 of the things you mentioned (probably more if I think about it which I don't feel like doing) I find it very offensive. As abby put it, it's huge slap in the face, and I suppose that's where I began to utterly be against you being on staff ever.

And now we're onto the present.
    Still immature
    Still inactive
    Still annoying
    Still attention seeking
    Still power hungry
    Still blaming it on your illness
    Still sucking up
    Still trying at staff
    Still lying about things changing

TL;DR
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Ok wow.

Firstly, I was demoted for a reason that was no where near as extreme as what happened to you.
    Secondly, I believe that I was only demoted to Helper because I still CARED. I went inactive for personal reasons. I don't think me being demoted should let you be Staff again, infact I am quite shocked that you used this to get you back into Staff. Please don't EVER do that again.

Please stop, don't re-apply every two weeks ans just fix everything properly and don't go so low as using me as an excuse to be accepted

My final vote is -1.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  3. Dem0Gorgon

Dem0Gorgon Celebrity Meeper

lol I had to log in just to like this :)

4. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

So in your weakness section you are saying that we shouldn't hold you accountable for your poor decisions because you have issues. Lets say theoretically I have a mental disability. You can't really blame me for my mistakes, but should I be put in a position where my mistakes have serious repercussions? Of course not. -1

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  5. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

This.
    Lady, lets go over this.
    First off, you where in my town, and your whole house was a onis temple. Onis everything.
    [​IMG]
    ^A Notice me senpai thing. It was really immature and annoying, and you always bragged about how when Onis did give you /fly, you where going to make a nice Meepcraft video. (Which you never did.)
    Once your notice me senpai thing died out, you never really did /modreqs, help in /shout.
    Second off, your app.
    My. God.
    You would go as low as to bring Jackl into it?
    -1. Don't apply again if you can't change a LOT.

6. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]

^ My reaction when I saw this.

Anways, rant time.

Edit: Click "Click to expand" because it went all funny.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    DeathBunny55, Alepty, Telinus and 2 others like this.
  7. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

I've said no before.
    I'm gonna say it again.

No.

Too immature, too silly, too unprofessional,
    and you care way too much about what people say about you. Your whole mindset about how things work is directly unproportional to reality. You don't get how things work and you are still too unstable for this position. This is going to come off rude, and yeah, it is rude, but you don't seem to be getting it any other way. We've all said our comments many times over and over, and you still feel that you deserve a chance.

My answer will probably never change, I'm just getting tired of writing the same rant over and over again every 2 weeks.

8. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

I remember you bashing the staff a few nights ago...
    Why would you want to become a part of a team and work with people you didn't like?

Also, I'm still at a -1 for reasons I posted on your last app. You seem to just want helper for the title and power rather than benefiting the community.