1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Best Posts in Thread: Banned For X-ray.

1. Cyber_Punk_

Cyber_Punk_ Optimist Punk

IGN: Cyber_Punk_
    Date/Time: Not sure.
    Reason:X-ray
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: Oroperion

Why we should consider your appeal:

Well first off I'd obviously like to claim my innocence. I Do not recall using any "mods" nor "hacks" to gain anything in this server. I have not seen any evidence of my "x-ray" usage and if possible I'd like to see any images/footage of the event taking place proving I'm guilty. Obviously I would like to claim my innocence just like anyone would, however, as I mentioned before, the usage of "hacks" or "mods" were not used at all.

I'd also like to mention that there really is no use in using these hacks because I have paid an additional $320 to the server for my "Ultimate" rank. As well as the fact that I own a town and I have put so much effort into my town as well as time, so to be honest, risking it all wouldn't make any sense.

I appreciate your time, and I hope you take my appeal into consideration.