1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Time To Cry (Might As Well Deny This)

1. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221) Guest

IGN: Tomrex1221
    Date/Time: 18:05 PM EST 1/19/2014

Banned By: @DianaB72
    Ban Length: Perm (Appeal)
    For: Sexual Reference 8th Offense

Why We Should Unban You?:

Honestly, I was so happy to get online today to help recover and get back on course. I was in the middle of helping aid my town back to health and while talking to a town member about the recent greif I was banned for my 8th offense. I'm accepting the fact that I won't return anytime soon, however...

I don't know what I said. If this sincerely either:

broke conduct
    Insulted you personally
    offended you as a whole
    felt harassed or bullied

than in reality I deserve the ban. Other than that I'd say it's unjust and I don't understand how I violated any rules.

If this means I won't be able to return to Meep then I just like to apologize to @Sirrr_Pig for trusting that it be okay to unban me. I'd also like to apologize to all my friends I just let down because I was hoping to change and I got there hopes up like always coming back just to be shot back down, because unlike most apparently I'm not perfect. Apparently I don't make mistakes. But most of all, I can't attempt to drive down that road called Change. If I can't try my hardest to change than what good is it for you to let anyone else back on. Everyone has occasional slip-ups. It makes us human. On that dirt-road called Change I'm a 1988 Corolla with dull tire grooves in a rain storm.

however I'd like to leave whoever it may concern I sincerely apologize for all the time and effort I have wasted. All the times you guys thought I actually would successfully go more than a couple hours into the day of my unban. For the staff members who have had faith in me, I apologize to you the most since not only did I fail you, but people most likely doubt your decisions from here on out.

I thank you all for reading this, and for the faint chance that this is accepted or changed to a temporary I thank you with much gratitude, mostly for acknowledging that I'm only a 13 year old boy, not the full grown child of God himself who has been blessed without imperfection.

Hasta luego y buenos noches.

EDIT: I edited the top I forgot to put the staff member

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    Deinen, MyGmail, 2legacybball and 9 others like this.