1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Ban appeal

1. iOblivion

iOblivion Popular Meeper

VKL asked me to post this for him so here it is
    IGN: VKL_ReWinDzz
    Date/Time: December 11th
    Ban Length: Perm
    Banned By; Cooleysworld
    Why you should consider it; because Meepcraft has been my life since May 2012 and i'm bored as heck now that I'm banned, and I just wanna get unbanned and play towns with my friends, and Cooleys was supposed to review my appeal on Skype weeks ago, but never got to replying to me. I believe that I shouldn't be banned right now, because I was originally banned for "ads" for advertising Oroperion's UStream link, which technically even ads because it's not Minecraft Server related, so that shouldn't have warranted a ban. So yeah, if you would be kind enough to review this ban appeal and realize how much I actually like this server. (Since Cooleys is no longer staff, that used to warrant an unban for the person he banned, AKA me)

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Based on VKL's actions just two nights ago on TeamSpeak, he has not changed. I will have to deny this appeal. Have vkl contact me on skype. I believe he has me as a contact.