1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: shayashguy247's Helper Application

1. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Nice alt. I don't think that anyone would be eagerly refreshing the staff recruitment forums just to say that, within 5 minutes.

Also, who are you? You're virtually unknown, you've posting nothing but staff applications for the last...

erm...

5 months?

That's all I've ever seen from you. Honestly, I also don't think you have the maturity required for a staff position here.

Also, large chunks of letters with no gaps whatsoever makes my eyes hurt. And, if you truly wanted a staff position, you wouldn't just post a staff application, and be like, "errr yolo if this gets accepted yey if not bleh". You need to increase your forum activity as well as making sure that you help more often in shout, and talk with the community; don't worry, they don't bite, well, most of the time.

Also, I suggest to do this constantly. Not just and on and off thing just to impress people. Not just once in a while before applying for staff. Because people who just apply and start to be helpful AFTER they apply are really disgusting. "Oh I'm gonna be more helpful to get staff".

So please don't do that.

That attitude is simply sickening.

Edit: Not to mention, my critique is almost 3/4 the size of your application. It was rather lacking, in many ways.

2. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

I thought you were the DC. Change your pic imposter.