1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Ban Appeal: OscarHouston

1. oscarhouston

oscarhouston Popular Meeper

IGN: oscarhouston
    Reason: Harassment
    Banned By: TogsTheWolfGirl
    How Long: 5 hours

So, This is how it all started. Rori made a /modreq for a completely different matter. Then he may or may not have accidentally have said it again. So I the msg'd DickTogs saying "you are embarrassing your self, why did you kick him" So I then get a kick for staff abuse and harassment. About 2 hours later in TeamSpeak3 I then said to TogsTheWolfGirl. Why did you kick Rori twice for /modreq abuse; as I am his older twin brother and I want to stick up for him. She then banned Rori for a day and me for 5 hours. I think this is very absurd as I already kicked before for harassment, I had already learned my lesson. This incident was a completely different matter. And then the final straw was when I asked why. I did not say in in a violent nor assertive way. Apparently this Harassment for asking for a fundamental reason why rori and I were kicked. Still then I was not given a reason. And correct me if I am wrong even if someone was rude on TeamSpeak does not effect you in - game. If this was not enough. Every time me or Rori asked why we where banned. She simply replied "do you want to increase your ban". She didn't even listen. In my designated opinion I believe that she is just a new helper and she just wants to get ban's.

EDIT: I know this will get denied as it is under 5hours and under a day but I just want to express to you guys that some mods these days are very unfair. and in the long term I was banned for sticking up for my younger brother. :(

Grandblue, mrli1, BlackJack and 3 others like this.
  2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Please answer oscar's question.