1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Banned

1. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

The video shows you choosing to mine straight down to a spawner and being on axis with it the entire time, several times. Further investigation into all of your mined spawners shows similar behavior, >75% of the time.

Just because we don't have physical access to your computer doesn't mean there isn't proof beyond a reasonable doubt, which is all that is ever required, in meepcraft and the real world.

Try arguing against a convenience store camera showing you taking money out of the drawer and running. I am certain the "i was reaching 4 my change there's no way you can prove I stoled it" line would get you locked up just the same. Maybe when you are driving and get pulled over by a cop one day you can try "you didn't see my speedometer so u cant prove it"

You used some form of software to show you where the spawners were, the fact that you dug straight to them is the proof, and it is enough.
    I have personally mined in minecraft for nearly three years, as have many others, NO ONE digs straight to spawners 75% of the time when digging down from the surface. No One.

The fact that you appealed again just to insult the intelligence and credibility of myself and all staff for that matter only strengthens my desire to find more players like you and put them where they belong.