1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: LMR_FUDD's Helper Application

1. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Please avoid spamming your thread with replies; it makes you seem a little argumentative and, involuntarily or not, bumps your thread to the top. Im not completely against you replying to every post but I would prefer you to just reply every few replies.

Nevertheless, I'm glad you have applied. I have notived you in game, which is always a good thing.

- I like your in game activity; I see you often and you tend to not only talk with the community but also help out.

- Your forums activity needs work. 'New Member' is unacceptable; I'd love to see you post more constuctive posts in Suggestions, Q&A, Report a Bug, and Staff Recruitment. It also doesn't hurt to just generally join in with the community; we don't bite!

- Your application was close, but still under par. There were a great many spelling mistakes that, as you have seen, have greatly changed the meaning of one of your sentences and caused people to -1 you. Communication is very important; how can we be sure that your spelling mistakes won't cause issues when communicating with players? Not to mention what happened earlier; how did you post an unfinished application? I suggest, that to avoid any issues with spelling and stuff like the unfinished application by first making your application in a Word document. Also get someone to proofread it for you.

- Your introduction was more of an extension of your Why. The introduction is for telling us about your personality traits, your likes/dislikes, etc. Not your meep story.

- Your Why is ok, but fairly disorganized and kind of like a list. Have at least four or five points for thr why and a paragraph of 4-8 sentences for each.

- Your weaknesses section is confusing and not very articulate. Is patience a weakness or not? Have a specific paragraph for each weakness stating how it effects you, how it will effect you as a helper, and how you are working to prevent that.

- Your conclusion is very long. Briefly summarize your application in no more than 4 sentences.

All in all,I'm a -1 for now. Sorry, and good luck.