1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Lysseal's Helper Application

1. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

In Game Name: Lysseal
    Skype Username: Lysseal1D
    Teamspeak Username: Lysseal
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: PST
    Hours online per weekday: 2-5
    Hours online per weekend: 4-6
    Position Changes: Citizen/Elite- Helper

~Introduction~

Hi, I am Lysseal, I like people to call me lys. I started out playing Minecraft in about October 2010. And I love it. I started out just playing single player, then a friend from school introduced me to multiplayer. I found Meepcraft in October 2012, and I think its safe to say that I have been addicted to it since. Through my time on meepcraft I have had some pretty cool, sad, and exciting experiences. I met some online friends. Aside from my computer, Minecraft life, I'm learning to play the guitar, and I have always been a fan of soccer, and I love to write stories, and I hope to bring a creative side to the team. I have the most outgoing friends who encourage me to do stuff, I wouldn't normally do.

~Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?~

I believe I am fit for this position because I've been told I am mature, I try my hardest, and I never give up. I sometimes see people /shouting stuff like: 'Help! Someone stole my diamonds!', 'Can a mod please help?', 'Can I please be in a town?', I try to help them out with how to do what. I think if I get this position I will exceed. I have been kicked a few times, usually, I am assisting a new helper test. But once in a while I will go over the edge and do it for no reason, I believe I am mature enough for that to happen no more. When I feel strongly about something, I stand up for it. I will not just let it go, but take action.

~Work Ethic~

From a very young age I wanted to change the world, whether its raising money for children in africa, or volunteering at an SPCA, I've always wanted to help. I enjoy helping, no matter what the job is. Big or small. I started wanting to be staff when I was given assistant in my old town, Legacy, when I started to help out the people in the town I felt more in place. Then one day I made it my goal to be apart of staff.

~Dedication~

I have been with meep a little over 1 year, I not only try my best, but I haven't stopped trying for 1 minute, and I won't stop no matter what situation I fall into. I try to be as dedicated as I can. I try to be online when ever I can. I try to explore different things. I like to volunteer in jobs, sometimes that aren't fun, and aren't the greatest job, but someone always will need help, and I want to be that person they remember forever because they helped them when they needed someone most.

~Involvement~

I /shout quite a bit, not as much as I would like. But quite a bit. When ever there is a good conversation in /shout I try to talk about it. I haven't really gotten used to talking on team speak, but I'm working on changing that. I'm still on there, and listening to conversations, and typing in the chat box. I'm very active on forums, I try to be online at least once per day, I am a 'Well Known' member.

~Experience~

I don't have much experience being a helper, or staff member, but I would like to learn, and get experience. I have seen other staff work, and I see what is kickable, and not, what is bannable, and what is not. I am fairly familiar with towny commands, such as how to add a friend, how to claim a plot, how to make a plot an embassy, etc. I have learned from watching others work. But again, I would like to learn more about it. My experience being a citizen has been wonderful. I have learned new things, played cool minecraft games, and of course made new friends.

~Weaknesses~

I get mad when I have to say things over and over again and the person keeps asking. Also when someone criticises my friend or me, I will try to defend myself, or my friend. But if it goes on for a little while, I will stop, and log off, then return in a few moments time, to give myself some time to calm down. I sometimes get angry when someone is rude to me.

~Conclusion~

I have been told I would make a good staff member. I hope that someday I will. I'm trying to go for the opportunity while it is still here. Thank you for reading. Please do not +1 because you are my friend. I accept constructive criticism. Thanks again.

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted for interview. Look forward to talking to you!

mrli1, Wesser247, Juanphis and 4 others like this.
  3. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

Do you realize how long I've waited for this application? There really aren't any reasons to turn you down. +1

4. Mysteryperson13

Mysteryperson13 Popular Meeper

OH FRICKING YES

Overall, I have nothing negative to say against this applicant being accepted, so +1!

5. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

HOW IN THE HECK DID I MISS THIS

+1, you are one of the coolest people I ever have talked to, great maturity, tons of experience, and you deserve staff