1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Hestia's Helper Reapplication

1. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

To be very blunt, I think if you ever hold a staff position here it will be too soon. Your attitude is one that is not conducive to the helper role. There have been moments in staff skype where you have been outright condescending to the other staff, over some trivial fact. The statement that most perfectly reflect this issue is

This is not the first time this stupid book has been brought up in order to heighten you on some fake pedestal, with comments in staff that you're the only one who things for themselves, and other similar comments. This is extremely off-putting, and simply not true. You are no better than anyone else due to what book you've read, and to even believe in this for a second truly shows the extent of your naivety.

Let us also touch upon your demotion, this was not a general demotion due to inactivity, the ability to handle modreq, or anything of a similar nature. You bluntly made the statement of leaking staff and attempting to ruin "us". When I questioned you "Isn't leaking a perm ban", you replied you do not care. Also stating that "if i am demoted no one is ever going to apply again for i will ruin you all". This shows me you are childish and have inadequate skills to handle challenging or frustrating situations without resulting in threats and tantrums.

A lot of this staff have worked very, very hard rebuilding this server from the ashes of MN, myself included, and to allow you back on this team would threaten everything we have worked for, you are untrustworthy, immature, and a detriment to this server. Which is the same thing I said to you as you threatened to leak staff and ruin us.

I regret you having such health issues, as it's an unfair situations, however it bothers me you use this as an excuse for every dismal decision you've made in your tenure as staff, and it's to the point I quite frankly don't believe it. I think you make these choices in clear thought then use the health as a justification, and that leads to further mistrust, and in general doubt of your abilities as a whole.

To reiterate, due to your actions, and your actions alone, I view you to be 100% unsuitable for any position of any responsibility, and I believe it would be a grave mistake to allow you within this staff again. We rely on trust between each-other in order to maintain a working relationship, and that is something I have none in you.

2. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

I debated whether to comment here because I know how fragile your ego is and how deeply criticism seems to hurt you. However, two things made me decide to continue: First, you know full well that the community responds (both positively and negatively) when someone applies to become a staff member. Second, staff is no place for fragile egos. Staff members will deal constantly with players in pleasant and unpleasant situations, and they need a level of maturity and strength that will ensure that they don't lose control when things don't go their way.

A few observations and suggestions:

You don't have the strength required to be a staff member. You constantly seek approval from others and sulk when you don't get it. Find your own path, and follow it. Don't depend on others to make you happy.

You don't take criticism well: in the minutes leading up to your demotion, you failed to accept well-meaning criticism. Instead, you raged and made terrible threats against the staff and server. Learn to see through other people's eyes and learn from your mistakes.

You whine. A lot. You whine about your life. You whine about the workload. You whine when people don't listen to you. You whine when Onis doesn't respond to your ridiculous displays of affection. Stop whining. Grow a backbone. Learn to survive and thrive even when things don't go your way.

Finally, stop trying to hang on the coattails of others. Everyone on the server knows about your infatuation for Onis because you've talked about it in chat hundreds of times. It is extremely annoying when you drone on endlessly about it. Stop it. This is a game. Quit trying to make it a soap opera. Have fun, and find out what fun is for other people around you. Then, perhaps, you will be able to help others in a way that is useful to the server.

3. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

That's called an obsession.

Express your "love" for Onis without creeping me out. It's really weird and annoying and it makes you look bad.

You do know that modreq counts are reset every couple weeks... right? I'm pretty sure you didn't have more modreqs than I did in my time as Helper.

What?

Exactly.

[​IMG]

Why... would you have acknowledgements... ON A STAFF APPLICATION... WHY. Would you acknowledge your uncle on a resume?

And you're sucking up here! Doesn't look like you are spreading the love gurl!

I don't want a Helper that has no confidence.

Your application is horribly written. You consistently contradict yourself in your application. I don't think you are staff material at all, as you don't possess the professionalism required for this position. You were demoted for a reason and you don't even know what is was for. You're just denying it and positions where you are moderating is something that attitude doesn't work for.

4. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

You are truly one of the most attention-wanting people I have EVER met. You are always the antagonist - somehow, someway. You always find a way to cause a problem or make a problem worse, and somehow, you get a lot of attention. I'm not sure if you like this attention or not, but you seem to stretch the truth a lot. I would never trust you with any form of responsibility due to your past actions.

100 percent of the times I have dealt with you, you have either shown power abuse, negativity, or just being a bad person in general. From threatening to ban a player because you accidentally dropped your God sword and you want it back - to calling out staff in public - to threatening to destroy Meepcraft because you didn't get your way. You can't handle rules, you can't handle responsibility, and you can't handle not having attention.

5. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Oh where to start?

Okay, Lady, before you became staff, I had NO idea who you were. Never heard of you. EVER. I thought that was a bit odd for a helper to begin with. But who am I to judge the opinions of the staff that voted you in? In my time in staff with you I don't think I remember a day that you didn't make me want to pull my hair out in one form or another. Between your threatening to ban a player for picking up a sword that YOU dropped to constantly being on your 'I'm Onis' fangirl' kick. Just aggravating to say the least.

Your illness. I understand that you are sick in some way, shape, or form. Sure, its not great. We get it. Its never good to be sick. BUT you cannot just use this illness as your excuse for everything. Literally everything!

Your attitude. In staff, we always tried to give you advice, even when you didn't ask. You always seemed to have a reason to choose the opposite. Main reason given "Because my sense of justice is so strong." No. Not if your grasp of the situation is completely backwards. Take advice and learn from it.

To reiterate, EVERYONE knows that you are in love with Onis. Drop it! It really is irritating. It makes you look extremely childish and very immature. Learn when enough is enough.

Everyone wants people to like them. Most go about it in a different manner. Maybe by helping people? As a "Helper" is to do. Not by the ridiculous number of crazy things you did. Including the whole Onis ordeal. Let people like you for who you are as a person, not what you are making yourself for them, otherwise, they aren't really liking you... As much as I hate this phrase, "be a shepherd, not a sheep." Especially when you are in a leading position.

Trusting you. No. I have to say, I will never be able to trust you. Ever. The threat to destroy the server and all of 'us' was way over the line. WAY. Even with saying that, you tried to justify it with your "sense of justice". Not working. Total wrong perspective there.

Your patience needs MAJOR work.

Lets not forget. With all of this being said, you didn't simply resign, you were demoted. This would be taken into HEAVY consideration above anything else. Not to mention the reason you were demoted. I don't for one second think that you will ever in my mind be ready for staff. You just simply don't have what it takes.

This was not to attack you but to simply 'tell it like it is'. You said you like people to be honest, there you go. Like Netrarc said, the staff is no place for someone with a tender ego and sensitivity. With being staff before, I assume you expected everything that is being said. Even though I don't see you ever being staff again, I hope this helps you grow as a person.

6. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Denied. I do believe everyone has room for improvement. Let's all keep working on that. Hestia, don't let a non staff rank stop you from helping the community.

7. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Didn't read what anyone else put, not going to read what anyone else put (Except I read DancingCactus, Deinen, and Reading's) so sorry in advance for any repetition.

I'm in a very blunt mood here, so this may come off as slightly mean, viewer discretion is advised

You were by far the worst helper I've ever seen in the past, present, and unless Satan himself decides to become helper, future.

You were SUCH a suck up, I'm not just talking about your schoolgirl crush on Onis either, because that can be overlooked, I'm talking about to every single damn higher up staff member.

"
    DianaB72- When I saw you as admin I knew I could become staff again. You inspire me so much.
    Haz/james: Supported me the whole time.
    Nasa- Before DianaB72 you were the nicest, funniest admin ever. Now you are the nicest, funniest ex-admin that I knew as admin
    Deinen- Yes, our relationship is based on heated arguments, but you are good at communicating with the general meep community- that skill is really great.
    Megusta, Jackl01, taha- just a sample of one group of my teamspeak buddies.
    Basket, Netrarc, hornemans- another teamspeak group I <3
    ReadingRockStar- It feels like it was years ago you did my interview. I love seeing you around.
    Robert/onis/parsnip- what can I say? Your sarcasm is nearly as advanced as mine, which makes be automatically love you. You are my <3. Anytime you talk to me I’m so happy. Of course you piss me off, but that’s not saying much, most people that haven’t read The Gift of Fear piss me off. Of course I love you a few seconds later and we kiss and make up. (#wishfulthinking)
    I know I’ve forgotten so many other but don’t think I don’t like you (oh no aki!) (omg qwikin VKL CE Booniez lizzer and Chaos)"
    (No, I don't care that you listed me)

You also come off, to me, as arrogant and rude. If I see you as rude, something is definitely a problem, since I am practically the server definition of rude. I could go on a very long rant, but I'd rather not start a flame war

TL;DR

[​IMG]