1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: ZapChance's TrialMod Application

1. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You have shown to me a consistent lack of maturity both in-game, on Skype, and on the server I once owned. You were never an outstanding moderator. You did just enough to keep from getting in trouble, and kept your head down a lot. Unless I'm just not online when you are, I don't see you often help in /shout.

The one thing you've got going for you is your forum activity.

Work on your maturity. I've noticed it myself, and several other people have, too. We expect the best out of the staff, and I don't think (at least I hope I haven't) I've ever seen you at your best, and you need to be more active in game.

So, as stated, -1 from me for now.
    Good luck!

2. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I could get hours of server and skype logs to prove your immaturity and anger-prone personality, but I'm not going to. I think what's been said above is enough.

- You're not emotionally stable. This has been shown time and time again.
    - You don't always finish things you've started. (countless servers, plugins, jobs).
    - When you get angry, you really get angry. Like, resignation-angry.
    - You tend to create relationships with staff members just to get out of trouble. *bahhhh*
    - Obsession is a problem. You get obsessed with random, little things, like getting a staff position or getting meep to use one of your plugins. It's like you're begging for the administration's attention.