1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

1 week Anniversary

Discussion in 'Other' started by Sir Ralphie, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Sir Ralphie

Sir Ralphie Meeper

Today marks a week that I have been on Meepcraft. After playing this server for a week, I can honestly say this has been one of the best investments I have made on a Minecraft community server. This server basically has everything that fits into my character as to who I am, making edgy jokes here and there without crossing any lines, we can talk about sensitive issues without being warned to drop the conversation, we can vibe and chill all at the same time. This community over the past week has gave me so much love, I can't describe how much I am soo appreciative to all of you apes in the zoo. I literally have so much that I want to put in to Meepcraft, it's like a commitment that I must put in everything I have, like putting in the work. I want to give back to this community, and if anyone, needs help at all, I'll be the first person to help you out. Y'all are like my family, for real, and family is a thing that can never be broken. Thank you for making this such a fun week for me. Let's continue building up the community that I know we can be together.

P.S: I don't know who has fireworks, but let's get lit on the 1 week anniversary, YESSSSSSIRRRRRRRR :p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Adrian, 417Mario and Liam like this.