1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Robocodo

1. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    staff have proof for every ban
    if you have proof of buying the rank your bro needs to file an appeal and attach the receipt for buying the rank lol
    Feb 3, 2018
  2. Robocodo
    Robocodo
    You cant prove something that didn't happen. And JonathanAC cant appeal, he tried.
    Feb 3, 2018
  3. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    If nothing happened then the appeal which is extremely easy to do will be accepted :3 there are 2 appeal forms 1 where you are signed in 1 when you aren't, just do the correct one
    Feb 3, 2018
  4. JonathanAC
    JonathanAC
    I did submit the appeal, but webpage said the thread was unavailable after I submitted it. I don't know if it went though or not, but I don't want to submit a double.
    Feb 3, 2018
  5. FamousZAmos
    FamousZAmos
    Try again, I know tyer_corey had the same problem. Don't worry about double-posting staff see it all the time ;)
    Feb 4, 2018
  6. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    Staff have to approve appeals before you can view them. There used to be a lot of people spamming appeals so they made it to have to be approved to be viewed, but dw, as long as you were able to submit it ok its in there, just gotta wait for responses and trust me bugging the staff will not make it go faster or better for you
    Feb 4, 2018
    CluelessKlutz and JonathanAC like this.
  7. MasterofBoom
    MasterofBoom
    Hi there! Your appeal has already been approved and there was evidence for the ban. If it was a mistake, I am terribly sorry. You can file a staff comment anytime you wish! =<^.^>=
    Feb 7, 2018
    Adrian and Muunkee like this.
  8. JonathanAC
    JonathanAC
    Hi, MasterofBoom. As of the time of this comment. Both of us are still banned. I'm not sure what's going on. Also, may I ask what evidence supported my ban so that I may learn from this expirience for next time? Thanks. :-)
    Feb 10, 2018