1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Sqreix

1. K9_Caper
    K9_Caper
    Hey mate, what's up?
    Jul 24, 2017
    Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    How are you?
    Jul 24, 2017
  3. K9_Caper
    K9_Caper
    Quite good, I spend most of my time these days playing on other minecraft servers and irl sports. How are you doing?
    Jul 24, 2017
  4. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    Pretty good also. I've long lost my dedication in minecraft servers when updates that made the game horrible, however, I do think there's a possibility I could come back if I could collaborate with smart people. People who's actually willing to dedicate their time in the game and be cool to roleplay as a Mayor of a town.
    Jul 25, 2017
  5. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    I also spend most of my time in school now, being elected as the Student Council's Vice President and the Club President of the Multimedia Society Club is also a pain in the butt, but eh, it's all worth it in the end.
    Jul 25, 2017
  6. K9_Caper
    K9_Caper
    Student Council's Vice President sounds pretty prestigious :o Anyways, you're right, minecraft has gotten a lot worse ever since the Microsoft transaction. If you're ever interested in playing with me on another server, add me on discord, K9_Caper#8578.
    Jul 25, 2017
  7. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    Sure, I'll hit you up sometime on my free time!
    Jul 26, 2017
    K9_Caper likes this.