1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by iGwampa

1. iGwampa
    iGwampa
    Only staff I have laughed at was Klutch and thats because hes always been a d*** to me. I love everyone on thr staff team but him. Maybe I was joking around a little but when I got unbanned but that was never recent.
    Jul 2, 2017
    Viperfan likes this.
  2. Imperfectly
    Imperfectly
    You're a smart one are you, give him another reason to not unban you with bringing up your 5 bans of x-ray 1 more time. And I'd say he is right, you continue to make them look like fools when you're unbanned, I forget what it was for, but last time you were unbanned I asked how and you were joking around with "idk" and more idiotic remarks, yet you get banned once more. (too many characters :()
    Jul 2, 2017
    Viperfan and Pmx728 like this.
  3. iGwampa
    iGwampa
    Ive given them plenty of reasons why I should be unbanned. Read my appeal before you read this comment. I didn't say anything about x-ray in my appeal. Also, we used to be good friends so of course I would joke around with you, ffs I have your number thats how good we knew eachother, so why should I not make idiotic remakes to my friends, I still do that.
    Jul 2, 2017
    Viperfan likes this.
  4. Imperfectly
    Imperfectly
    There is a difference between jokes between me and you and staff, I don't know how to word it, but I know t3k and klutch were on that time and one of them said "Would you like to get banned again?" because you were being smart, but yeah, goodluck on appeals, hope u get unbanned. ;)
    Jul 2, 2017
    Viperfan likes this.
  5. iGwampa
    iGwampa
    I get what you're saying, and I was being a smart ass then, but this was a few weeks before I got permed. Klutch absolutely hates me for xraying when the new world came out and complaining that he had to investigate me. Hes making up excuses cause thats a mods job. Not an admins. Klutch was chill before, but hes just taking over powers with admin. You have to agree on that
    Jul 2, 2017
    Viperfan likes this.
  6. Imperfectly
    Imperfectly
    If I was klutch, you'd be permed with no appeal after xraying on a NEW SERVER (basically), Anyway, this is my last post because I don't wanna flood klings profile.
    Jul 2, 2017
    Viperfan likes this.
  7. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    or you could just not break rules
    Jul 3, 2017
    MoonlitMadness and GroovyGrevous like this.
  8. iGwampa
    iGwampa
    Wasn't trying to break the rules.
    Jul 3, 2017
    Viperfan likes this.
  9. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    but you did
    Jul 3, 2017
    MoonlitMadness likes this.
  10. iGwampa
    iGwampa
    or, you could just keep out of this conversation.
    Jul 3, 2017
    Viperfan likes this.
  11. Kling
    Kling
    You ask whats the reason you were unbanned 5 times for xray, it's because of idiocy from people believing you would stop after the 3rd time. I don't see why you should come back to the server after numerous serious bans. Think of it like school, you miss behave a few times you get suspended and after numerous suspensions you get expelled.
    Jul 3, 2017
  12. Kling
    Kling
    If you do get back onto the server again and I see you tacking the mick out of staff for letting you back on you can easily be removed, don't laugh at the people that give you an opportunity to change.
    Jul 3, 2017
  13. Kling
    Kling
    Remember that you are the one that want's to play this game so wise up and stop spitting the dummy when you don't get a decision your way because every time you have gotten what you want you decide to throw it back into the face of the ones that give you it.
    Jul 3, 2017
  14. Kling
    Kling
    You laugh at a person that uses their free time to put work into a game/server to try and better your playing experience. You claim he is a **** to you but hasn't he been one of the people that allowed you to play on the server again? If I was the one that got screwed over someone numerous times I wouldn't give two shits about them anymore. If you respect others you will get the same in return.
    Jul 3, 2017