1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by XxNine_TailsxX

1. Angela
    Angela
    We do. I might be quitting Meep for a while though... :( Just a thought.
    Nov 19, 2013
  2. XxNine_TailsxX
    XxNine_TailsxX
    pls nu
    T.T
    Nov 20, 2013
  3. Angela
    Angela
    Aww.. I'll be getting on every once in a while. I lost my town and in a panic to restore it I lost a couple hundred thousand meebles.. then I just gave up because it was already torn and taken. :( So I have no home, no people to take care of, I lost almost all of my possessions .. I might not wanna start a town for a while..
    Nov 24, 2013
  4. Angela
    Angela
    The only think I'm looking forward to is getting supreme from aki, but I don't think I'm even on the list. I think she forgot to put me on. I told her once and she apologized and said she'd do it, but I'm still not there. I asked if I was on, but she hasn't replied.. maybe she didn't notice.. anyway, so now I'm just trying to regain the 1mil I once had when I get on from the wild.
    Nov 24, 2013
  5. XxNine_TailsxX
    XxNine_TailsxX
    play skyblock until the 1.7.2 towns comes up... its way better
    Nov 24, 2013
  6. Angela
    Angela
    Oh yeah, and I did that and had a nice island, but I died and lost some good supplies.. but it's alright. Like I said, I'll still get on every once in a while.
    Nov 28, 2013
  7. XxNine_TailsxX
    Nov 29, 2013