1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by chaos546

1. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    EEEEEE I KNOW <3
    I just want to roll around the floor, com-bust in flames, and die while squealing over how cute he is. Ugh. I need to be put into an asylum ._.
    Nov 12, 2013
  2. chaos546
    chaos546
    O.O

That's what I want to do!
    Nov 12, 2013
  3. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Well then,
    We can be asylum buddies :)
    Nov 12, 2013
  4. chaos546
    chaos546
    ♥ fangirl buddies ♥
    Nov 12, 2013
  5. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    *squee* Yes! However!... - I get to hold cat-suit ciel first.
    Nov 12, 2013
  6. chaos546
    chaos546
    we also have nearly the exact same location xD mine is 'look behind you'

its behind-you-ception
    Nov 12, 2013
  7. chaos546
    chaos546
    no, cat-suit Ciel is mine first 》.》

fine then I get to hold cat-suit Sebastian first >:3
    Nov 12, 2013
  8. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Ikr, its pretty terrifying xD
    Nov 12, 2013
  9. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    WHAT NO NO NO YOU CANNOT. SEBASTIAN IS MINE. HERE - *throws cat-suit ciel at you* Gimmeh my sebby ;-;
    Nov 12, 2013
  10. chaos546
    chaos546
    >:3 he's mine first xD

Oh bassy ♥♥♥

What about Grell, do you like Grell?
    Nov 12, 2013
  11. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    i cri.

And yes I LOVE Grell. I just love how crazy obsessive he is over Sebastian, its just so *nom* adorable <3 And hes so fabulous ;o

And what about that Claude Faustus >_>? Please tell me you don't like him xD hes the worst
    Nov 12, 2013
  12. chaos546
    chaos546
    Grell is so fabulous and majestic

I hate Claude, although Alois is adorable
    Nov 12, 2013
  13. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Yeah hes a big butt :I
    [spoiler if you didnt finish it] I don't get why he even joined Hannah and Alois in the end. He should have just died period. Lol
    Nov 12, 2013
  14. chaos546
    chaos546
    Ikr? I have finished it, I started and finished it the day after I finished Black Butler 1.

I'd watch BB 1 again, except.for the favt that I watched it dubbed the first time and stupid Canadian Netflix switched it to subbed and I can't handle it. I's watch it on dubhappy or animeratio but I'd rather watch it on Netflix 》.》
    Nov 12, 2013
  15. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    That's pretty much what I do most of the time. Just watch a whole anime in a day or two.

Bleh poor cheshire :c, I bought both seasons like a boss so I can rewatch anytime I want and not even wait for it to buffer. Hehe *rubs it in your furry face*
    Nov 12, 2013
  16. chaos546
    chaos546
    :'(

Wait, are you a fan of FMA:B?
    Nov 13, 2013
  17. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Nah, I've never watched Full Metal, I've most certainly heard of it but I haven't gotten around to watching it.
    Nov 13, 2013
  18. chaos546
    chaos546
    It is a great anime, watch it asap. The best site for it I found was animeratio, so try it out when you get around to it. If I were you, I'd only watch FMA:B, but if you wanna watch both, watch FMA first or else.you'll get really bored
    Nov 13, 2013
  19. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    I'd rather watch both than miss out on one c:
    Unless I end up HATING it, but if you approve of it then I'm sure it'll be cool :P
    Nov 13, 2013
  20. chaos546
    chaos546
    The first one doesn't follow thr manga so it ended up being really bad compared to Brotherhood, so I'd watch that first to get it over with xD
    Nov 13, 2013