1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Antorres9

1. 00000
    Nah you're gonna stay banned and you were attacking us as well. Your ignorance of what people are doing on YOUR pwarp plot is no excuse:
    Dec 5, 2016
    Natsu likes this.
  2. Antorres9
    Antorres9
    No we attacked you because you attacked us BUT we attacked you in WILD so, in the rules of meepcraft we had every right
    Dec 5, 2016
  3. CluelessKlutz
    CluelessKlutz
    This really is not the place to discuss moderator actions. If you want the full explanation, then create a private conversation with me. If you feel it was unwarranted after that, you can always file a ban appeal, which another moderator will handle besides myself.
    Dec 5, 2016
  4. 00000
    I never attacked you until you killed draqq then you ran like a baby, plus you teleported to Leah to give her coal not kill her.
    Dec 5, 2016
  5. Antorres9
    Antorres9
    I didn't attack draqq halfheartsoldier did
    Dec 5, 2016
  6. CluelessKlutz
    CluelessKlutz
    Enough fighting about this, any continued discussion of this will be handled in private conversations.
    Dec 5, 2016
    EllieEllie and onceuponajano like this.