1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by lol lol lord

1. CluelessKlutz
    CluelessKlutz
    Hey there. To get unbanned, you have to file a ban appeal. It won't do anything here. Your appeal has already been denied, so please do not re-appeal within two weeks. Thanks!
    Nov 16, 2016
    EllieEllie and onceuponajano like this.
  2. lol lol lord
    lol lol lord
    What did I do wrong?xD
    Nov 16, 2016
  3. Natsu
    Natsu
    You need to put more effort on your appeal. It must to be formal and informative. You were banned for a reason and you must show the staff that you regret what you did and that it will never happen again. Since this was a major offense, you will need to approach what you did seriously and stop bothering staff members about the unban. The only chance for you to explain yourself is in the ban appeal.
    Nov 16, 2016
    CluelessKlutz likes this.
  4. lol lol lord
    lol lol lord
    @nastu I accidentally get a stack of bed rock but I have no change to explain
    Nov 16, 2016
  5. Natsu
    Natsu
    You don't just accidentally get a stack of bedrock. Even if you did, you didn't report it, instead you used it to make money. Please read over the rules and prove that you have learned a lesson from it, and that you are sorry for what you did and you fully understand the rules, in your next appeal.
    Nov 17, 2016
  6. lol lol lord
    lol lol lord
    @nastu if I'm a bad guy then why I have to tell people. And I didn't earn any moneys from this bug. Next time Ask first :)
    Nov 17, 2016
  7. lol lol lord
    lol lol lord
    And yes, I do tell Mod I accidently glitch. But they didnt trust me first time. But I already talk to them and I only have to wait 2weeks for unban :) but any way thx for helping Nastu :)
    Nov 17, 2016
  8. Natsu
    Natsu
    In the report about you, they have used the evidence that your balance was fluctuating, therefore there is some misconception, but I'm glad you have understood. Thank you.
    Nov 17, 2016