1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. SX1
    SX1
    I want to say that if someone is questioning this, this isn't for likes or any of the crappy "status wisdom / this is a nice thing to say 4 likes" . I don't give to damns about likes since I've first joined.
    Oct 24, 2016
    Toostenheimer, smk and Pmx728 like this.
  2. SX1
    SX1
    I just want to say that lately, I've been saying mean things to people, here and there for months now. I ranted at Lightspeedtitan and Lizzer about some personal issues and other things after a tiny argument that I had with them. After this I knew that I was just acting like an asshole, and I realized that is how I've been acting for months now.
    Oct 24, 2016
  3. SX1
    SX1
    I know that I've been pretty inactive here, and it's because I was avoiding this place because that was the main reason. I want to also apologize as I've been referring to this place as ****craft and talked bad about some people here. (Note this isn't at randoms on the internet to avoid this place, but irl friends, guildmates, and super close friends that have my discord)
    Oct 24, 2016
  4. SX1
    SX1
    I won't name the people that I talked crap about, and I believe it's best to keep it that way.I will say that I was pretty anti-staff and said some mean things about them. Nothing to improve on, but just saying mean things about them without saying anything good.
    Oct 24, 2016
  5. SX1
    SX1
    I'll admit, I am a coward, most would call me pathetic. I talked about some people behind their back. I will regret this for a long time. I just want everyone to know that after spending an hour trying to find a good way to type this at @ 2:AM to apologize everyone here. I am hoping that I can rejoin this community not only as a better person, but as a better meeper as well.
    Oct 24, 2016
  6. Pmx728
    Pmx728
    I like tacos
    Oct 24, 2016
    SpongeyStar and smk like this.
  7. smk
    smk
    Holy crap you okay dude?
    Oct 24, 2016