1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Pmx728

1. SillySilver
    SillySilver
    Dealing with life, and playing Pokemon Go :I
    Jul 19, 2016
  2. Pmx728
    Pmx728
    Well I hope you come back soon
    Jul 19, 2016
  3. SillySilver
    SillySilver
    Well eh, I kinda lost will to play Meepcraft after the Eula-problem. Mostly because it feels like I paid 8 million meebles for nothing but a title now. And well it's not as fun anymore to play Minecraft in general for me nowadays, it has kinda gotten boring, and since Meep's community has been getting lower in numbers, I also lost interest to playing 'cause there are barely anyone online who I can talk to.
    Jul 20, 2016
  4. SillySilver
    SillySilver
    The community pretty much was the reason why I joined and why I visit sometimes nowadays, also to see that my town is still up. So yeah... :I
    Jul 20, 2016
  5. Pmx728
    Pmx728
    While I wasn't very happy with the EULA at first, I soon realized it made the game more challenging and fun. Also, I don't regret getting a rank, considering how much fun I had with it for over a year. Also with the community problem, sure it's low but there a lot of really nice new people and old players came back
    Jul 20, 2016
  6. SillySilver
    SillySilver
    Well sure it is challenging now which is nice but it's not really for me.
    Eh, I doubt that. Whenever I am online there's always under 30 people online and most of people who chat are people who advertise their pwarp or something and there's barely any actual talking. If I do wanna be on when there's plenty of people, I have to be online in middle of night. :I
    Jul 21, 2016