1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by CluelessKlutz

1. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    That was rude
    Jul 16, 2016
  2. SpongeyStar
    SpongeyStar
    It's common....very common among the new ones.....haha
    Jul 18, 2016
  3. CluelessKlutz
    CluelessKlutz
    About 70% of new players do that, log off right away, or go straight to a minigames or KitPvP (to hack).
    Jul 18, 2016
    SpongeyStar and onceuponajano like this.
  4. SpongeyStar
    SpongeyStar
    Or when you add the new players to your towns they don't reply to you and just log off :P :P
    Jul 18, 2016
  5. CluelessKlutz
    CluelessKlutz
    I don't get that very often because they're usually new players, who I meet beforehand in Tutorial.
    Jul 18, 2016
  6. SpongeyStar
    SpongeyStar
    Mmm. Anyways whether they talk to you or not, it's great to have new players :)
    Jul 18, 2016
  7. CluelessKlutz
    CluelessKlutz
    Yea, you'd be surprised how many I meet talk a ton, get to know stuff, log off for the day, then never come back.
    Jul 18, 2016
  8. SpongeyStar
    SpongeyStar
    Whenever I try to talk to people in Tutorial they ignore me, I guess you've got a special talking ability or something c: Or maybe I'm too welcoming
    Jul 18, 2016
    CluelessKlutz likes this.
  9. CluelessKlutz
    CluelessKlutz
    *Proud face* Well I am a sesquipedalianist. Kidding, kidding, I usually try and use the @name to get their attention. It is really useful for that.
    Jul 18, 2016
  10. SpongeyStar
    SpongeyStar
    Aha that is a good idea actually...I'll try using that next time :P

Also, you seem very helpful and friendly and knowledgable. Have you ever thought about applying?
    Jul 18, 2016
    CluelessKlutz likes this.
  11. SpongeyStar
    SpongeyStar
    clue you never answered me have you ever thought about applying ? I think you should. it's never too late !!
    Feb 16, 2019
    qazini and GroovyGrevous like this.