1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Redolwolf

1. Courtneyyy
    Courtneyyy
    I'm not denying that he was hacking but there was one instance of kill aura and to save ourselves from a wrongful ban we just like to see multiple instances so we know for sure! Anything that can't be 100% sure on we don't like to ban. Staff know to look out for him and we will keep an eye on him.
    Jun 21, 2016
  2. Redolwolf
    Redolwolf
    I would never report someone if I wasn't 100% certain. But okay, I understand. The Fastbow was evidence also though. But yeah I can't record 24/7 unfortunately because I don't have a video editing software and I also don't have the time to edit either, which is why I only hit record when something weird is happening.
    Jun 21, 2016
  3. Redolwolf
    Redolwolf
    Otherwise I'd have to record a long video with lots of useless parts of the video containing no fights with him and it would take me days to upload because my internet sucks. So I didn't get to record all the weird things which occurred.
    Jun 21, 2016
  4. Redolwolf
    Redolwolf
    Well, thanks for handling my report anyway :)
    Jun 21, 2016
    Pmx728 likes this.
  5. Pmx728
    Pmx728
    Btw redol, you need 3 instances of proof, in order for the person to be banned for future notice. I defiantly looked like hacks though :/
    Jun 21, 2016
  6. Redolwolf
    Redolwolf
    I thought personally the two clips would have been enough solid proof
    Jun 21, 2016
    Pmx728 likes this.