1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Toostenheimer

1. SX1
    SX1
    Come back to me once you completed Battletoads. Turbo Tunnel level I get nightmares from, and trust me when I say this, it doesn't look hard on video, but it IS extremely difficult. I only passed it once (then got a gameover in the next level and had to RESTART THE GAME) I've played it on an emulator and got to the suicidal rat bomb race which is slightly easier but freaking difficult as well.
    May 28, 2016
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Also looked up FNAF world chicas magic rainbow game, it's really not that difficult but unfair. (Difficult /=/ unfair)Like I mean it's unfair if it's your first time playing unlike battletoads where it's obvious what you have to do.
    (who made FNAF worlds anyway? And is it free?)

Why did I comment this long? Idk.
    May 28, 2016
  3. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    FNAF World was made by Scott Cawthon, he eventually took it off Steam after getting horrible reviews. Its currently free on gamejolt. His usual name on social media should be realscawthon.

Looking up Chica's Magic Rainbow only tells you that it's hard. The rainbow seems innocent and happy until you die enough where she gets so impatient, she kills you herself.
    May 29, 2016
  4. SX1
    SX1
    Kind of posted in the wrong spot.

I watched Chica's rainbow minigame (whatever) and I think it's still kind of Bs. I'll finish this game and give you my thoughts. I thought it was a bit unfair for me to call it trash without playing it. I'll be playing on Hard because that's how I roll.
    May 30, 2016
  5. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    Good luck, the boss for Hard mode is ridiculous.
    May 30, 2016
  6. SX1
    SX1
    I made it to world 3 cave area without a problem with a lot of party members.

Playing a Buff / Stall Team first before switching out to my attack team. Pretty easy so far. (also already have perm speed / strong meteor / headstart def + att)
    May 30, 2016
  7. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    Did you get all the chips yet? Usually, for final bosses, Auto Mimic is a must.
    May 30, 2016
  8. SX1
    SX1
    tbh I have no idea where I'm going but I keep getting those clocks for whatever reason.
    May 30, 2016
  9. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    May 30, 2016
  10. SX1
    SX1
    I give this game a 3 / 10. As a person who has played a crap ton of RPG's. This is as barebones as it gets. (Sorry but it's my honest opinion about it.) I'm actually making a review on a site atm I could link about to explain why if you care.
    Jun 4, 2016
  11. SX1
    SX1
    here's a list of all the things I thought abbout the game:

The good:
    The whole cast as party members
    Unlockable Characters that you unlock like smash bros.
    Multiple endings
    Some useful upgrades + secrets to be found
    Jun 4, 2016
  12. SX1
    SX1
    The bad:
    The overworld (using secrets as the main way to progress)
    Constant battling with no such thing as "repels" to avoid under leveled enemy combat.
    No way to check what each skill does until you go into combat
    Unlocking the new characters is not a challenged
    Jun 4, 2016
  13. SX1
    SX1
    The ugly:
    No skill needed for battles. Mimic + Unscrew 2 + Esc key to instakill enemies 95% of the enemies.
    Levels don't mean anything, unless for hp.
    It should be turn based, not enemies wait 5 seconds before attacking again
    To many animations happen at once, you can hardly tell what's going on or who is attacking.
    ALL Enemies need hp bar, only bosses have this.
    Jun 4, 2016
  14. SX1
    SX1
    (again, sorry for spamming you. The 420 limit killed me though)
    Jun 4, 2016
    Toostenheimer likes this.