1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Angela

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    Not yet, my friend matt4462f decided that his town, Hyrule, is going to be an open town like the first town we ever joined. So I'm helping him with that. It's kinda a big deal for me, because I don't think I was up to making a town on my own, and my biggest dream on Meep is to give as many people as possible the great experience I had at first, so yeah.
    Oct 29, 2013
  2. Angela
    Angela
    That's awesome! :D I'm glad you made that choice. Hope the money I gave you has been of good use to that :) What about the interview?
    Oct 29, 2013
  3. chaos546
    chaos546
    It was, as soon as I found out about the town I gave all of it to it. Thank you so much.

Interview hasn't happened yet, Cooleys said that 2 admins have to be present, and I don't think they've found the time yet.
    Oct 29, 2013
  4. Angela
    Angela
    Aw, well good luck :D I'm sure you'll do great!
    Oct 29, 2013
  5. chaos546
    chaos546
    Thanks!
    Oct 29, 2013