1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Burritoh

1. Qaws
    Qaws
    I just had a salad burrito funnily enough.

But dude, for real, thanks for the rank-up, it's really appreciated
    Apr 7, 2016
  2. Burritoh
    Burritoh
    No problem. Also buying elite for you in the future.
    Apr 7, 2016
  3. Qaws
    Qaws
    duuuuuuuuude haha you dont need to, you can spend some of your money on yourself! or maybe if not, a cit-vip or somthing like that, I think excl is just fine man :P
    Apr 7, 2016
  4. Burritoh
    Burritoh
    Haha, alright. It's just that I really LOVED when I got VIP, but then I didn't want anything else but Elite because the other stuff didn't seem worth it except Elite and up. ;) I will get others things first, but you will receive Elite sometime.
    Apr 7, 2016
  5. Qaws
    Qaws
    oh heck.
    don't forget to do some saving man, server ranks may last a couple more years, but your life lasts a lifetime. Dont spend too much money
    Apr 7, 2016
  6. Burritoh
    Burritoh
    Oh, I have plenty saved. I don't spend money I have saved at all ;D gotta rack the money up before you can spend. Me keeping money is really no issue, but I'd still like to make ore then I'm spending in my budget. :) I saved up more money before I came back specifically for this too.
    Apr 7, 2016
  7. 2leah2
    2leah2
    @Burritoh time to buy qaws elite..? You promised him bruh
    Apr 29, 2016
  8. Qaws
    Qaws
    W O W LEAH
    I told him not to
    Apr 29, 2016
  9. 2leah2
    2leah2