1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by LR_Davius

1. Qaws
    Qaws
    hy bb

do u hav steam

how are ya btw
    Mar 29, 2016
  2. LR_Davius
    LR_Davius
    Hai. I do have steam, but I almost never use it.

I'm doing good bb, how about you?
    Mar 29, 2016
  3. Qaws
    Qaws
    aw heck you should play castle crashers with me

well im pretty ok i just got an interview for this place i applied to with no belief i was to be even considered.
    fun
    Mar 29, 2016
  4. Qaws
    Qaws
    If you want a nice lil read,
    I went through Merchant Marine training and slept on a ship for 6 months.
    I became a practising firefighter with 10 fires rushed into so far, i plan on volunteering now.
    I was arrested in NYC and did some time for possession of deadly weap
    Mar 29, 2016
  5. Qaws
    Qaws
    Ironically, I'm studying criminal justice in school now, I plan to use my experience and education to become an agent here near dc or whatever.

:)
    now tell me ur life davey, i like catching up with good friends
    Mar 29, 2016
  6. LR_Davius
    LR_Davius
    Dang son, you're living the life it sounds like ;)

I've been a good boy the last year or two, was working at an architecture firm until I had to quit for school. Hoping to go to college in the field of 3D design and animation.
    Mar 29, 2016
  7. LR_Davius
    LR_Davius
    What about the criminal justice system are you learning about? Is it law or what? Sounds interesting, I studied a little aspects of it on my own a couple years back.

Add me on steam: davius11
    Mar 29, 2016
  8. Qaws
    Qaws
    I'm learning all aspects of it first, start general, then we'll see what i study.
    Right now its administration and structure
    Mar 29, 2016