1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Khafra

1. Okabig
    Okabig
    It's ok, to be fair I had no clue it was illegal either. These staff got to update the rules players can see. If I had known it was illegal I would of told you guys to stop. Even then since I misunderstood the message Jess left me on my ban appeal I still would of gotten banned for something.
    Mar 7, 2016
  2. Okabig
    Okabig
    Gonna mention the mis-understood message part in my next ban appeal though, it'll help earn the staff trust back most likely
    Mar 7, 2016
  3. Khafra
    Khafra
    june just sat and watched us do it. I asked her why she didn't tell me it's illegal and all she said is "you've got to read the rules."
    I don't do something illegal if I know it is. June told me I got banned for the thing we did with Alexxxxxx with claiming and re-claiming the flag, but it sounds like you got different information.
    Mar 7, 2016
  4. Okabig
    Okabig
    Well it was more or less the same but with a part about not asking a staff first. I haven't found where the rule about doing that in ctf is though.
    Mar 7, 2016
  5. Khafra
    Khafra
    Klutch told me to use "common sense". He is so stupid I can't even comprehend his logic lol.

- No ctf rules
    - ban for "ctf abuse"
    - I still don't know which method got me banned
    - Klutch doesn't even read my appeal, he just instantly denies it (which I was expecting with these awful staff)
    - June let us break the "rule" instead of stopping it
    Mar 8, 2016
  6. Okabig
    Okabig
    Well I guess in the 2 or 3 weeks when I can get unbanned I will ask june where these rules are so we can see if these staff did in fact wrongfully ban us or not.
    Personally I wouldn't be surprised if the rules are on that board outdated in ctf that I never checked because some of the stuff is so outdated.
    Mar 8, 2016
  7. Khafra
    Khafra
    MeepCraft Staff reserves the right to use good judgement for punishments and ban lengths

This rules list cannot possibly hope to cover all instances of behavior that is detrimental to the servers or community, thus the MeepCraft Staff reserves the right to warn, kick, or ban players deemed to be detrimental as well as the right to form new rules when needed.
    Mar 8, 2016
  8. Khafra
    Khafra
    Pretty much what allows staff to do anything and get away with it. Any staff that tries stopping staff from banning unfairly gets demoted (like Puckminer) for reasons that don't even make sense. Staff only care about the power they have, they don't care about who they're helping.
    Mar 8, 2016
  9. Landonator419
    Landonator419
    Oka your meebs were reset. Apply alrdy
    Apr 8, 2016