1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Trexy

1. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    I don't know! There has to be a mistake!!
    Feb 28, 2016
  2. Trexy
    Trexy
    Yes! You're so sweet and would never deserve a perm! D:
    Feb 28, 2016
  3. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    The reason was apparently Xray?! I have never used Xray I'm so confused and this isn't right.
    Feb 28, 2016
  4. Trexy
    Trexy
    What! You'd never use X-ray!
    Feb 28, 2016
  5. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    Seriously! I HAVE NEVER USED IT and I'm about to cry! I don't know how that even makes sense!
    Feb 28, 2016
  6. Trexy
    Trexy
    You must contact an administrator, this isn't right!
    Feb 28, 2016
  7. Trexy
    Trexy
    You bought Elite, about to rank up to Supreme, and extremely nice! I believe you!
    Feb 28, 2016
  8. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    I already sent a message to Summrs. I don't know what else to do. I am so freaking confused and upset!
    Feb 28, 2016
  9. Trexy
    Trexy
    This is horrible!
    Feb 28, 2016
  10. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    I don't know what else to do I am seriously confused... I would never use Xray! Especially not on my favorite server.
    Feb 28, 2016
  11. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    what you do, is you file a ban appeal and ask them to check the IPs
    Feb 28, 2016
  12. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    I'm going to but I don't understand how this happened. I should be the only one that has access to my account. I just don't know how this happened. I'm going to file an appeal. Thanks.
    Feb 28, 2016
  13. Trexy
    Trexy
    Please, do what Muunkee said
    Feb 28, 2016
  14. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    File an appeal. Tell them to check the IP's, at the same time change your account password
    If your IP is different you have a very very very high chance of being unbanned within a few days
    Feb 28, 2016
  15. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    I did. I already filed it and requested an IP check. I really don't know how this even happened.
    Feb 28, 2016
  16. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    I can't change my password. I lost access to my email account for Minecraft a LONG time ago. Every time I try to get access to it, Yahoo closes my case.
    Feb 28, 2016
  17. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    So
    find your paypal or w/e and find your transaction ID, contact mojang with it, they can transfer the acc to a new email
    Feb 28, 2016
  18. LadyLaruto
    LadyLaruto
    My friend's mom got it for me as a Christmas gift with her credit card. We can't get the transaction ID. The only way to get in is with the old email, but I don't have access to it. :/
    Feb 28, 2016
  19. Trexy
    Trexy
    Oh My Gosh! Can't you get it from her? Like she does all the things without telling her information?
    Feb 28, 2016
  20. Its_Madison
    Feb 28, 2016