1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by DevilSpawn112

1. MrsMegan
    MrsMegan
    Haha team! But if I were to rejoin I'd be like super inactive. It's really hard for me to stay on meep for more than an hour at tops, I get bored and frustrated fast as I've run out of things to do. Also if I do it wouldn't be for a while, I'd need to get a better reputation as most know of me as "the one who raged" or "the one who hates staff.
    Oct 10, 2013
  2. MrsMegan
    MrsMegan
    -- Stupid character limit! To add onto that list I would also need to see a change for the good because one of the main reasons I left is because how unhappy I was with how things are run in the staff, it's too businessy and no fun. Also can't forget how opinions are very rarely listened to unless it comes from a higher up. I currently see my MeepCraft staff experience as having too many cons.
    Oct 10, 2013
  3. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    :( Pooo. That is NOT what I was hoping for as a response! lol Well, hopefully I can get in there and change it a bit. Who knows, maybe something good will come of it. I hope so. But, then will you join? :D
    Oct 10, 2013
  4. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    And YOU, mrsthing, need to play more. lol I have no idea how to fix that, but JUST DO IT! :P
    Oct 10, 2013
  5. MrsMegan
    MrsMegan
    I pop on usually every day for a bit, that should be enough! I wish you luck on the changing thing though, most of everyone that has resigned already has realized the stubborn-ness of the staff and just got out asap. One person that comes to mind would be NotchBeard, he went into staff being told that he had great ideas but it seems they weren't ever used.
    Oct 10, 2013
  6. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    Agreed. I wish they would put some of the ideas into play. This is just madness! Maybe I can get Onis to listen *inside chuckle*.. doubt it, but MAYBE... Something HAS to be done :/
    Oct 10, 2013
  7. MrsMegan
    MrsMegan
    pffft! Good luck, we are on a server that is run by kids haha. Look at that, we've just lot Sirrr_Pig too >.<
    Oct 10, 2013
  8. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    :( I know, I just saw that! I don't think Fuzzlr is aware of anything slightly on the downside, all he hears is the good :/
    Oct 10, 2013
  9. MrsMegan
    MrsMegan
    It's hard to run a successful server like this when the two real main ones are both in school. Being unable to be there when most things go sour. They seem to be too busy to help with things that are broken behind the scenes, or even just in chat.
    Oct 10, 2013
  10. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    true. Im thinking maybe someone with basically no life should step up to the plate also. Not like no like as in lazy or whatever, I mean no life as in, school, work, people they must attend to. Stuff like that.
    Oct 10, 2013
  11. MrsMegan
    MrsMegan
    Someone with more time that is mature enough to be able to deal with the situations a normal admin+ would have to. I don't know of anyone on this server who is like that.
    Oct 10, 2013
  12. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    Cooley, but the having time to do it is the conflict with him :/
    Oct 10, 2013
  13. MrsMegan
    MrsMegan
    Cooley is a good admin but yes, his time issues plus he's super slow and old! xD
    Oct 10, 2013
  14. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    OMG! lol Meanie :P
    Oct 10, 2013
  15. MrsMegan
    MrsMegan
    haha! but it's true
    Oct 10, 2013