1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Wubb8t

1. TNT404
    TNT404
    Can't hide the truth forever.
    Dec 10, 2015
  2. Wubb8t
    Wubb8t
    Lmao, I'm going to save this comment to coma back to and laugh at.
    Dec 10, 2015
  3. TNT404
    TNT404
    *is clearly proven climate change is real* *wants billionaires to have money over having the planet exist* You should immigrate to Russia they have a nice Oligarchy there.
    Dec 10, 2015
  4. Wubb8t
    Wubb8t
    LMAO KEEP IT COMING
    Dec 11, 2015
  5. TNT404
    TNT404
    tak. Donald Trump has only one good opinion to him, he might be willing to run as an independent. The Republican Field fails to understand they don't own the world outside of Rand Paul "Let's put a no fly zone over isis" because we'll totally shoot down those Russian Jets.
    Dec 11, 2015
  6. TNT404
    TNT404
    The entire Republican argument is based on an idiot's common sense for national security. I'm sorry that you think doubling our military budget makes us safer, except when you fear ISIS terrorist attacks yeah more money doesn't equal security... ISIS won't be stopped by police or anti-immigration.
    Dec 11, 2015
  7. TNT404
    TNT404
    Making Muslims feel unwanted in this country makes them want to join ISIS. And besides, it's not like ISIS can even invade us anyway, they can do domestic terrorist acts, but they can't invade the country, they can kill people, but very seldomly they can do something major.
    Dec 11, 2015
  8. Wubb8t
    Wubb8t
    HAHAHAHAHHA HOW AM I ALL THE SUDDEN A SUPPORTER OF DONALD TRUMP? THIS. IS. GOLD.
    Dec 12, 2015