1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Zankeif

1. metr0n0me
    metr0n0me
    What's up? I may be able to assist you.
    Nov 29, 2015
  2. Zankeif
    Zankeif
    been inactive a while for reasons and have been kicked out of town and they now have all my stuff
    Nov 29, 2015
  3. metr0n0me
    metr0n0me
    Ahh, okay... I can't get in game right now, I apologize.
    Nov 29, 2015
  4. Zankeif
    Zankeif
    thats okay but i had a lot of stuff in my house and they've just taken it all i'm not impressed
    Nov 29, 2015
  5. DianaB72
    DianaB72
    You had to have been inactive for a very long time. The server automatically deletes your towny data after some time.
    Nov 30, 2015
  6. DianaB72
    DianaB72
    You apparently have not been on in several months so the server automatically deletes your towny data. Your /res data shows you only just joined 29 Nov 2015. Saying you are not impressed is confusing... what should have been done instead?
    Nov 30, 2015
  7. Zankeif
    Zankeif
    well all my stuff is now gone? thats what i'm not impressed about is it not going to be returned?
    Dec 1, 2015
  8. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    It cannot be returned, as either the mayor of your town has taken your stuff due to your inactivity, or all of your items were wiped off the server due to you being inactive over 2 months.
    60 days is a long time and plenty of time to logon once in awhile. this isn't the server's fault here.
    Dec 1, 2015
  9. Zankeif
    Zankeif
    so circumstances and being out of the country doens't apply? my stuffs just gone or stolen basicallly..... thats good to know now i see why people start towns free stuff
    Dec 5, 2015