1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by TheAngelEclipse

1. iMelXP
    iMelXP
    If you come in the late summer I may have already left lmao, I'm leaving for college in Akron late summer. As for pros and cons of florida, I'd honestly not suggest it. We have one of the worst if not the worst education system in the country. We don't have seasons, but instead 10 months of heat and two months of switching between heat and cold.
    Nov 17, 2015
  2. iMelXP
    iMelXP
    It's mostly old people, and we're historically unorganized. After Thanksgiving we get a flood of people that somehow consistently mess with the flow of everything every year (snow birds), and everything is flat. Literally everything. There's nothing to look at but beaches, and they get old (to me anyway). Maybe Georgia instead? I mean they're a bit racist but the weather is better and such.
    Nov 17, 2015
  3. TheAngelEclipse
    TheAngelEclipse
    Well, I'm trying to find someplace that doesn't have Winter, aka temperatures below 60, so the lack of seasons wouldn't bother me much. Or atleast shorter winters. Here in Wisconsin we have 5 months of practically 0 sunlight and I find it quite depressing. lol. I'd be coming after I graduate high school, but I understand if you're referring to college.
    Nov 17, 2015
  4. TheAngelEclipse
    TheAngelEclipse
    You'd think with the beaches and such there wouldn't be so many old people? But then again, I can see how that's where people go to retire and such. I've never even seen an ocean in person so maybe I can judge more after vacationing near one first. :)
    Nov 17, 2015
  5. iMelXP
    iMelXP
    When I say no seasons i mean like "fall" starts in December, that's when the temperatures can resemble anything relating to autumn and the leaves begin to fall. We don't have a winter, at all. It's maybe a week of cold then hot then a couple days cold etc
    Nov 17, 2015
  6. iMelXP
    iMelXP
    I feel like you'd really miss traditional seasons lmao, a lot of my friends who moved here after living somewhere up north really miss the leaves and the occasional snow, despite how annoying it could get
    Nov 17, 2015
  7. TheAngelEclipse
    TheAngelEclipse
    What's the hottest average temperature? A general range?
    Nov 17, 2015
  8. iMelXP
    iMelXP
    It's usually atleast a high of 80, in april it starts going up to 90 and then 100 in june/july, in sept it goes back to 90, then 80 in october, and doesn't go to <70 until december
    Nov 17, 2015