1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by TheAngelEclipse

1. Klitch
    Klitch
    It's going well. How are you?
    Nov 17, 2015
  2. TheAngelEclipse
    TheAngelEclipse
    I'm great. :) School is still quite the struggle, but I'm doing amazing at my second job. They started me in sales on Sunday, and I've been told I have a lot of potential. If all goes well, with making commission now too, I should have 1.) a new laptop by the end of this year, and 2.) my license and a car. Hopefully someday again 3.) an active position back in the MeepCraft Community
    Nov 17, 2015
  3. Klitch
    Klitch
    That's awesome! I look forward to seeing you back in the community! I miss our times together :)
    Nov 17, 2015
  4. TheAngelEclipse
    TheAngelEclipse
    Well, with Black Friday coming up next week, I'm really hoping to hit the stores early and possibly even get a laptop then if I can manage to save a couple $'s too. Hehe. Just not sure which brand to go after. Hearing lots about MacBook Pros, and HP's. MacBook's are expensive but if they run well and are worth it, there's always a possibility.
    Nov 17, 2015
  5. Klitch
    Klitch
    Yeah.. It can be tough choosing a brand. I have had my Macbook Pro for 3 years now and I love it. It's a great product.
    Nov 17, 2015
  6. Landonator419
    Landonator419
    @TheAngelEclipse Get an Asus transformer t100 at Best Buy. It is on clearance for $50 right now, so it's $200. It can transform into a tablet too. Minecraft isn't the fastest on it, so if you would pvp on it I wouldn't get it, but if it's just for towny and chatting, it would do the job.
    Nov 24, 2015
  7. Landonator419
    Landonator419
    Also it will probably be lowered for Black Friday.
    Nov 24, 2015
  8. TheAngelEclipse
    TheAngelEclipse
    Well, granted my budget is lowered since I lost one of my jobs, but I'm willing to spend a bit more for better quality and more durability on my new laptop. MacBooks are expensive and take more saving up but I'd be happy to stay in the $400-$600 range. :p
    Nov 25, 2015