1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by TheDebatheist

1. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    Lemme check your question real quick.
    Nov 15, 2015
  2. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    There are many places like the Garden of Gethsemane, Jerusalem, and Israel where Jesus had visited (which is mentioned in the Bible). The Brass Plates was hid under the rocks of a mountain where Joseph Smith lived (he, his family, and many others had moved to find a better home).
    Nov 15, 2015
  3. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    Joseph had uncovered them from the rock it was hidden under by Moroni, an angel that reminded him about the plates three times, and took them home to translate them.
    He had a printing shop up so he could deliver copies of the plates as a book after he had translated them. An angry mob came to the shop and burned it, including pages of the book.
    Nov 15, 2015
  4. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    If you wanna ask any more questions, just let me know.
    Nov 15, 2015
  5. 2legacybball
    2legacybball
    I admire you for this. love it. world needs more people like you.
    Nov 23, 2015
  6. TheDebatheist
    TheDebatheist
    @2legacybball Huh?

Am I ever going to get that chat, MoT? You seem happy to preach about the Bible, but I don't get replies either here or on Skype when I contribute. What's the deal? Do you not want a conversation about Christianity, and your beliefs? If you can convince me, I want to be proven wrong!
    Nov 24, 2015
  7. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    I've been really busy because of school being a little harsh and I've been getting little free-time. I'm currently finishing up a study guide, so hopefully I can answer your question.
    Nov 24, 2015