1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Well I got Gold Nova 2 HMPH. Well I haven't even bothered touching the game in ages lmao. I know I have no rank now. Lel wtfe I'm not no lifing that when I can no life Ark >:D

Anyway WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN SON? YOU TOO GOOD TO TALK TO MOMMA AND PAPA?
    Dec 3, 2015
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Since you reminded me that I watch "girly anime" I decided to go to the deep side of the pool and watch "Another"

That umbrella death though made me want to watch more. Still not as bad as When they Cry. WTC made this look like child's play. (I'm only on ep 7 of Another, hopefully more gruesome stuff happens) :D
    Dec 6, 2015
  3. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    God damn you morbid girly anime watcher. The umbrella was terrible idek ytf i kept watching after that. Idek why chirp watched that, hes a little kid lel
    Dec 7, 2015
  4. SX1
    SX1
    I was watching ep 7. and man the homeroom teacher's death was pretty freaking amazing. I was like... "Oh god he's still alive htf?" and then he pulls knife out of his throat.

This anime is amazing, maybe I should watch more horror anime than girly anime xD
    Dec 7, 2015
  5. SX1
    SX1
    *ahem*

Ep 10 - 12 is freaking amazing. When there was a killer, a group of people trying to kill the girl, and how it all ended.

Loved it, would watch again 9 / 10 :3

Also;
    My favorite character died ;-;
    Dec 8, 2015
  6. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    God what is wrong with you morbid watching kids? You scare me :(
    Dec 9, 2015
  7. SX1
    SX1
    My favorite character still died and had to give myself a day for the feels to set in.

I didn't know I purchased a ticket for the feels train ;-;

anyways, I'm watching Humanity has Declined. Pretty good ;)
    Dec 10, 2015
  8. SX1
    SX1
    AND HOLY HELL.

How many people died on the last day? Seriously wtf. I thought only 2 were supposed to die but then like 15 died that night xD
    Dec 10, 2015
  9. chirp1234
    chirp1234
    I AM NOT A LITTLE KID TYVM?? Also yes I am stalking your profile.
    Dec 10, 2015
  10. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    YOU ARE A LITTLE KID. NOW GO EAT YO BIRD SEED YOU STALKING BIRD
    Dec 15, 2015