1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by deadlypyscho78

1. deadlypyscho78
    deadlypyscho78
    This mod hates me... he has a personal vendetta with me. I did the shit he told me to do yet I'm still banned
    Sep 25, 2015
  2. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    The difference is your attitude. If you want a favor of someone, which is what you're doing, you're not going to be rude and toxic and curse in their face.
    Sep 25, 2015
  3. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    I mean, if you ask me to do something for you and you're acting how you did to Klutch I wouldn't help you either
    Sep 25, 2015
  4. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    Think about it just a little. He's a human being like you and understands you're frustrated. He doesn't hate you, as a friend of mine he's a pretty nice guy.
    Sep 25, 2015
  5. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    None of that staff want to ban you, but only do so if you're causing issues. You're proving
    to them that you can't be mature and will carry this attitude in game.
    Sep 25, 2015
  6. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    Think about it. You got yourself in this situation. Being a jerk ain't gonna get you out.
    Sep 25, 2015
  7. deadlypyscho78
    deadlypyscho78
    I wasn't intending to be rude or toxic, I swear. I understand that he thought I was because of what I said earlier...
    Sep 25, 2015
  8. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    Whether you intended to be rude, you are being extremely rude, you're throwing a bit of a fit over it now tbh.
    Sep 25, 2015
  9. deadlypyscho78
    deadlypyscho78
    Eh, I got unbanned for being nice ;p. Won't be rude anymore..
    Sep 26, 2015