1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by GroovyGrevous

1. SX1
    SX1
    Steins;Gate is one of those animes you will be proud to have watched, the story and how everything comes together is amazing!

Watchcartoononline for dubbed
    Ryuanime
    Crunchyroll (last resort)

What do you mean by sown?

Man, hands down Steins;gate is amazing! I'm really pumped to watch "When they Cry"

P.S. (off topic)
    I stopped updating my MAL and switched to Hummingbird. The community there is amazing :o
    Sep 1, 2015
  2. SX1
    SX1
    I'm going to watch "When they Cry" when I finish Black RockStar Shooter.
    Sep 1, 2015
  3. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    Down*
    Have you watched Great Teacher Onizuka? Really cool anime :)
    Sep 2, 2015
  4. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    Watching When they Cry ;) episode 3 already. It seems pretty good
    Sep 2, 2015
  5. SX1
    SX1
    Really? I haven't started it yet! I still need to finish BRSS. (look above) Great Teacher Onizuka is now going to be the one I finish after When they Cry
    Sep 2, 2015
  6. SX1
    SX1
    Ok, I was to curious to wait, so I started watching When they Cry and it's really good. Except for the voice acting which I don't think suites the MC, ep 4 is REALLY good, imo.

Currently on ep 6 ;)
    Sep 3, 2015
  7. SX1
    SX1
    The only bad thing about When they Cry is that it is all mini stories, not one big story that I was hoping for :(
    Sep 4, 2015
  8. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    Yeah, same. It is kinda confusing, don't you think so? In the first story, what happened in the end? Didn't rly understand :p
    Sep 4, 2015
  9. SX1
    SX1
    They drugged him and he went insane in the phone booth and clawed his own throat.
    Sep 4, 2015
  10. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    kawaii
    Sep 5, 2015
  11. SX1
    SX1
    2kawaii2show

I hope the 2nd season of When They Cry isn't all mini - stories :/ I still like the show but I was hoping a huge mystery ;-;

Have you seen A Certain Magical Index? I believe it's pretty good and the sequel is better. Then after that you can watch A Certain Scientific Railgun ;)
    Sep 6, 2015
  12. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    didn't know When They Cry has a second season (havent finished the first one yet :( )

And nope, I haven't seen them! (But will, hehe)
    Sep 6, 2015