1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by WYOghost

1. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    Because I appealed. I told the truth, and I said sorry. My ban history is also a lot better than most who are banned for 6months + (cont)
    Aug 2, 2015
  2. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    ... I haven't had a legit ban since late 2013. I'm assuming you're talking about people like ohdraqq and chaase - They were extremely hostile, especially draqq, in the past to the server and new players and more. That's pretty much the cherry on top for the staff to keep them away. (cont)
    Aug 2, 2015
  3. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    I turned around and apologized and said I would do better. I actually kept this promise, the first time. Humans make mistakes, some more than others, they have to deal with longer and worse consequences. Yeah, it sucks. But that's how it always works.
    Aug 2, 2015
  4. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    I apologize if I've ever hurt or annoyed you.
    Aug 2, 2015
  5. WYOghost
    WYOghost
    It doesn't matter what your history is you still did it. I can blackmail someone and get caught and say I won't do it again.. It doesn't take away from the fact, I still did it.
    Aug 2, 2015
  6. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    Never said I didn't do it. I did. I admitted it and proved to them that I could behave myself in the future. I've attempted to apologize to the one I blackmailed (though she won't respond to me, which is understandable and they know this).
    I'm trying my best here. That's really all I can do. Lots of things have gotten better for me since I was banned, and my unbanning.
    Aug 2, 2015
  7. WYOghost
    WYOghost
    Yes and also, going back down to what creepersrok said. Why do you always try to get people kicked/banned it wouldn't be a big deal every once in a while but you literally seem to do it almost everyday.
    Aug 2, 2015
  8. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    Because as a previous staff member, and someone that's always looked for staff, I find breaking rules is not needed and deserves it's punishment, especially if it's done 'just because.' I actually report a lot less than I find/have.
    Aug 2, 2015
  9. 00000
    No one cares, WYOghost
    Go away
    You literally just said that her trying to make it a beter place by reporting is bad
    you know nothing about this server in that case
    shut up
    Aug 3, 2015
  10. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    Aaaah, spider... You're the best.
    Aug 3, 2015