1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Okabig

1. Hobbs509
    Hobbs509
    Sorry I have a PC. I meant I was on my phone at the time of posting that post. My bad.I can get on now if that is ok with you?
    Jul 31, 2015
  2. Hobbs509
    Hobbs509
    I am east coast fyi.
    Jul 31, 2015
  3. Okabig
    Okabig
    Well just to speed this transaction up how about we do it in a way that doesnt require both of us to be online at the same time.
    Jul 31, 2015
  4. Okabig
    Okabig
    It should be pretty simple. When you get online just pay me the 25k and I will go online later and notice this and add you. In order for you to know when you have been added you will be able to break the melons at the farm that you will be able to reachable via /t spawn okton (the town the farm is in).
    Jul 31, 2015
  5. Okabig
    Okabig
    I doubt I wont notice when you have payed me because I like to keep my balance at 2.5 mil and invest the rest into my town.
    Jul 31, 2015
  6. Okabig
    Okabig
    Also feel free to go to the town to check out the farm before hand if you want. Cant hurt to see the place in person before getting access.
    Jul 31, 2015
  7. Hobbs509
    Hobbs509
    Alright I will pay you and just take a screenshot just to be sure. Thanks.
    Aug 1, 2015
  8. Hobbs509
    Hobbs509
    Aug 1, 2015
  9. Okabig
    Okabig
    Ok you should have access now. Also feel free to sethome at the place if you dont want to use the t spawn
    Aug 1, 2015
  10. Hobbs509
    Hobbs509
    Alright thanks. I appreciate it.
    Aug 1, 2015