1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    You start at Hetalia Axis Powers, go onto World Series, and then Beautiful World.
    Jul 23, 2015
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Thanks! this cleared a lot of confusion for me :P

Is Hetalia: World Twinkle the 4th one then?
    Jul 24, 2015
  3. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Oh I hadnt even heard of World Twinkle till now lul. But yea I see that it comes after Beautiful World as the sixth season. If you didnt already know the first two are supposed to ea be 2 seasons.
    Jul 25, 2015
  4. SX1
    SX1
    I was hoping this anime would last me at least 1 month with 30 min episodes, but they're only 5mins long ;-;
    It's still hilarious, but the constant switching and loading each episode really annoys me. (x-x)
    Jul 25, 2015
  5. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Ugh I know. I was hoping to find a bunch of episodes in one video on Youtube but - no, nothing. The constant loading is a real bother.
    Jul 25, 2015
  6. SX1
    SX1
    Wouldn't it be more productive to have 8 - 30 min episodes than 52 5 minute ones?

Other than that I have no complaints to this. I watched Senyuu that had 5min episodes with 12. I can bare seeing the loading screen for 12 episodes, but not 52.
    Jul 25, 2015
  7. SX1
    SX1
    Got my brother to play Pixelmon! :D

I didn't want to spam your profile with a new entire post so.
    Aug 7, 2015
  8. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    noob lel
    Aug 7, 2015
  9. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    If you still wanted a rank on that minigame server they're having another 75% off sale until Sunday night. You could get the top rank for $22.
    Aug 14, 2015
  10. SX1
    SX1
    hmm, how long until it ends?
    Aug 14, 2015
  11. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    I'm not sure, they didn't specify a timezone, rough estimate maybe 48 hrs from now?
    Aug 14, 2015