1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Skaros123

1. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    If you're convinced that I am a waltzing Saguaro, feel free to /mail me in game.
    Sep 17, 2013
  2. Skaros123
    Skaros123
    If I go ahead and send a mail, what would I expect back from you if I'm correct? Would you reply admitting who you are? How would I know you aren't lying, or someone else is pretending to be you.
    Sep 17, 2013
  3. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    We seem to be stuck on a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Bonus points for sourcing that quote.

I could private message you on the forum with some sort of passcode that you should expect, but I could easily pretend I have no idea what you are talking about it when you /mail me.
    Sep 17, 2013
  4. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    It seems that any sort of verification would need some level of assumed trust in the result. Since I cannot guarantee that the response of an impersonator would be trustworthy (i.e. "I am he" or "I am not him."), it seems as if we are stuck.
    Sep 17, 2013
  5. nhjed
    nhjed
    You are theEditson or The_Squirrelman. I've never seen someone else but these two type big paragraphs and so intelligently.
    Sep 18, 2013
  6. Skaros123
    Skaros123
    Definitely NOT Squirrelman!!! ^
    Sep 18, 2013
  7. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    Neither.
    Sep 18, 2013
  8. bass_flow
    bass_flow
    Hes never gonna tell us that's his plan even if you get it right