1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. View previous comments
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Yeah, I didn't like Kuroshitsuji... It's on my on-hold because I literally have to force myself to watch it. I think there isn't any danger because of Sebastian being immortal and stuffs. Also, in Kuroshitsuji II I thought the other kid was a female for like 3 episodes in. Adding the circus one right now, but lemme finish the 2nd one first. :p
    May 27, 2015
  3. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Kuroshitsuji was boring as heck at first. Halfway in it got interesting. Well from what I remember, I legitimately watched that 3 years ago. Season 2 was complete crap though. Book of Circus is actually good imo, its supposed to be a remake of season II.
    May 27, 2015
  4. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Well remake but it goes off of the manga whereas Kuroshitsuji II spirals off into a whole different tangent.
    May 27, 2015
  5. SX1
    SX1
    Also, I do agree Madoka was very girly, but I heard it was very interesting so I took a shot at it. I was disappointed in the first few episodes, then it got better and the ending made me want to watch the movie asap.

I wanted to start with a good anime and know what a good anime is. I have my standards when it comes to girly anime.
    May 27, 2015
  6. SX1
    SX1
    I hate the 420 limit when I post ;-;
    May 27, 2015
  7. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Hah well as I told you it was quite the opposite for me. It was Kyubey who kept it going for me. KYUBEY!!!! Srsly though if you liked Puella, you'll die from K-On! Its so kawaaiiiii -o-
    May 27, 2015
  8. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Yea the limit is rude :(
    So is the posting cooldown
    May 27, 2015
  9. SX1
    SX1
    I can't get into Deathnote D: Is this a problem I should address?
    May 27, 2015
  10. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    WTF YES, YOU NEED HELP. DEATH NOTE IS AWESOME.
    May 27, 2015
  11. SX1
    SX1
    Ok, I'll start watching K-On and tell you if I like it or not.
    (Yes, I'll watch every episode either I like it or not :p)
    May 27, 2015
  12. SX1
    SX1
    After I watch the next episode of SAO II
    May 27, 2015
  13. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    lel nub. Which epi of SAO II are you on?
    May 27, 2015
  14. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    blah I won't get the chance to watch anything today. tomorrow I'll force steins;gate into my schedule!
    May 27, 2015
  15. SX1
    SX1
    8, it just got dubbed :P
    May 27, 2015
  16. SX1
    SX1
    WTH, there are 24 episodes of SAO II? Uugh it's going to take all summer to finish it.
    May 28, 2015
  17. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Haha that's why you watch it in subtitles once you're out of the dubbed version. Train your eyes a bit bro ;o
    May 28, 2015
  18. SX1
    SX1
    I am watching Nichijou and Senyuu for my subtitles.
    Nichijou > Senyuu imo. I don't think you will like it because both animes don't take themselves seriously and are skits. (except Nichijou is like 4x longer meaning they're actually considered an episode.)
    May 28, 2015
  19. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Don't get me wrong I do like light and comedic anime, but Senyuu itself just wasn't for me.
    May 28, 2015
  20. SX1
    SX1
    So k-on...

How should I put this... There are some good and bad things like:
    For 2009 and as a music anime, it doesn't have really good audio quality. (The voices just seem off to me)
    I liked all the characters so far. I haven't noticed any annoying characters that feel like they're just in the way...
    May 28, 2015
  21. SX1
    SX1
    It's funny, I'll give it that and the art isn't bad. Will watch this entire thing in like 4 days or so...
    May 28, 2015
  22. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Yeah I'll tell you its ironic if you notice how much music is actually applied in it. But still its fabulous. Watch it all ;o
    May 28, 2015
  23. SX1
    SX1
    You know, Senyuu has been in the "Watching" state for like... 3 months now. I'm going to finish that first, maybe clear out the others before I get into it. I looked at the reviews and there isn't much of a story so I can hop back on ep 2 and ya.
    May 28, 2015
  24. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Lel yea I noticed that. You sure have a ton of anime on watching. Just focus on one at a time and it'll make your life 1000% easier.
    May 28, 2015
  25. SX1
    SX1
    I changed my Anime list to SAO II. I may not be a fan of the anime but the artwork on SAO is pretty amazing.
    May 28, 2015
  26. SX1
    SX1
    I just noticed most of my anime are rated R...

wow.
    May 28, 2015
  27. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Ugh yes the artwork is amazing I'll agree on that. Still doesn't make up for how Asuna was shunned away >:o
    May 28, 2015
  28. SX1
    SX1
    Agreed.
    May 28, 2015
  29. SX1
    SX1
    Still, Asada is pretty awesome.
    May 28, 2015
  30. Videogames321
    Videogames321
    Watch hetalia please.
    Maybe shirobako?
    May 28, 2015
  31. Videogames321
    Videogames321
    And finally, watch Akame Ga Kill :D
    @Lizzer
    May 28, 2015
  32. SX1
    SX1
    Is it as good as I hear it Video? I was disappointed with Elfen Lied when I heard really good things about it. Same with the Legend of Legendary Heroes. <- my friend told me about this one...
    May 28, 2015
  33. SX1
    SX1
    Guys for the sake of not scrolling down, do not click View previous comments.
    May 28, 2015
  34. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Ah I did watch Hetalia a few years ago, dropped it for whatever reason. I'm not sure about Akame Ga Kill, it looks to be a bit too crude? Idk you tell me, I'm just going off of Toonami commercials xD. Never heard of Shirobako but I'll look into it.
    May 28, 2015
  35. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    I gotta go off for the night. I'll talk to ya nubs later.
    May 28, 2015
  36. lightspeedtitan
    lightspeedtitan
    Anime nerds :O
    May 28, 2015
  37. StopResetting
    May 28, 2015
  38. Videogames321
    Videogames321
    We aren't anime nerds to write 53 posts about anime! What are you talking about?!
    May 28, 2015
  39. Videogames321
    Videogames321
    Correction, 50 posts
    May 28, 2015
  40. SX1
    SX1
    51 now oooooooo

Are we even talking about anime anymore lol
    May 28, 2015
  41. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    52: Yes we are. I'm starting Steins;Gate in a few :o
    May 28, 2015
  42. SX1
    SX1
    Finished Senyuu, now for the 2nd one :P
    Should I finish Legend of Legendary Heros, K-On, Nichijou, Attack on Titan, or wut.

Inb4 longest list of stuff to talk about on a profile
    May 28, 2015
  43. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Finish the second Senyuu otherwise you may have some of that info on what happened in the first spill out of your brain! Go for it!
    May 28, 2015
  44. SX1
    SX1
    Ok, be back in like 2 hours lol.
    May 28, 2015
  45. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    I don't know how to explain it but - I absolutely love Steins Gate so far. It is very interesting to say the least. The first episode started off in so strangely, but in a way to keep you watching. The story-line so far does make me buy into it.
    May 28, 2015
  46. SX1
    SX1
    What episode you on?
    May 28, 2015
  47. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Almost finished with 4. :p
    May 28, 2015
  48. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    I still can't shake off what happened in Episode 1 though. Okabe sees Kurisu "Cristina" dead after hearing a scream on the upstairs floor. Its not so much of the fact that he found her dead but the fact that the scream was a man's scream. Was she really dead? Who actually screamed? Is there an explanation to this? Did she actually kill Okabe in the future!?! Idk. Just idk.
    May 28, 2015
  49. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Don't spoil it for me though! ;-; The questions may be real but yeah. I don't like spoilers :P
    May 28, 2015
  50. SX1
    SX1
    I can't ruin it for you because that was one of my favorite parts.
    May 28, 2015
  51. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Well that certainly sounds weird. You liked seeing a dead body. Or a supposed dead body. Mhm, mhm sure sounds like you got some issues. JK sorry xD, idek what that scene is about.
    May 28, 2015
  52. View most recent comments