1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    I watched 5 episodes of Senyu. I did not like them at all. The comedy was just not my type, I found it to be dull and uninteresting :(.
    May 27, 2015
  2. SX1
    SX1
    That's a shame :/ I did see it in the dropped section. It's not for everyone. At least you gave it a chance :P
    May 27, 2015
  3. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Oo dang you stalker :P. I'm going to try and watch Steins;Gate later today. I'm a bit hyped up, I've heard nothing but good of it.
    May 27, 2015
  4. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Oi we were fangirling over K-On! yesterday and I forgot to tell you that I made my OC skin a Sakuragaoka outfit a while back. Its obv my current skin. Its so fabulous.
    May 27, 2015
  5. SX1
    SX1
    K-On? Sorry haven't seen that anime. Now I'm adding it to my list :P

Just finished Elfen Lied. The first episode was awesome, then it went downhill. Then I had so many questions and was confused. Literally, 5 episodes didn't help the plot at all and was just them playing house. Also, wth is with Kouko and his cousin dating? By "Dating" I mean a "Will they or won't they" relationship. It was disgusting x-x.
    May 27, 2015
  6. SX1
    SX1
    Is K-On? a sequel to K?
    May 27, 2015
  7. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Waa you liar you told me it was your first anime yesterday. :(
    May 27, 2015
  8. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Yeah idek with Elfen Lied. It started off interestingly but then it got stupid and awkward.
    May 27, 2015
  9. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Also K-On! is its own anime. K-On!! is its sequel. Its really girly just how you like your anime. Its also slice of life.
    May 27, 2015
  10. SX1
    SX1
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW SAO AND AOT ARE GIRLY. Also Code Geass isn't girly. Hell, I'll finish any anime if you give me a name.
    May 27, 2015
  11. SX1
    SX1
    Also, I said Puella de Magicka Madoka was my first... You said K-On when I said that x-x
    May 27, 2015
  12. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Oh okay that's the mix up. But You cannot deny the fact that PUELLA DE MAGICKA MADOKA IS GIRLY AND YOU RATED IT 10/10 MATE. Seriously go watch K-On! ASAP. Its funny, most of the voice actresses in Puella are voicing in K-On! too. I can't spoil anymore but you'll love it.
    May 27, 2015
  13. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    ALSO, you better add Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus to your Planning list. I won't spoil anything about it but will state that it is a thousand times better than Kuroshitsuji II.
    May 27, 2015
  14. View most recent comments