1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. View previous comments
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Why did you think I watched Elfen Lied? I did hear about the 1st episode being amazing. I really like thriller / horror now.
    (Why was an entire episode dedicated to a flash back that could've been 4 mins long)

Does he love Lucy or his cousin? Why does he have relationship problems? Why does Lucy have a split personality? No one knows...
    May 28, 2015
  3. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    WHY DO LUCY'S HORNS LOOK LIKE CAT EARS!?!
    May 28, 2015
  4. SX1
    SX1
    How does this have anything to do on Steins;Gate you might ask? It doesn't....
    May 28, 2015
  5. SX1
    SX1
    She was obviously 1/16 cat duh.
    May 28, 2015
  6. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Makes sense.
    May 28, 2015
  7. SX1
    SX1
    How was it? Assuming you've watched at least up to ep. 7
    May 29, 2015
  8. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Yeah, starting epi. 7 in a few. Honestly I am really loving it so far.
    May 29, 2015
  9. SX1
    SX1
    OMFG why does ep. 9 of SAO II end with a cliffhanger x-x
    Jun 1, 2015
  10. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Because the point is to make you suffer!
    Jun 1, 2015
  11. lightspeedtitan
    lightspeedtitan
    The Suffering is real!
    Jun 1, 2015
  12. SX1
    SX1
    nuuuu :(

Next week, I guess...Probably going to forget about it.
    Jun 1, 2015
  13. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Also look forward to the last few episodes, they actually get out of the fan service crap and into something a lot better.
    Jun 1, 2015
  14. SX1
    SX1
    I failed you mother! D: I was good until I gave my $$$ away ;-;
    Jun 2, 2015
  15. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    You will only fail me if you don't notice the new theme for my anime list!
    Jun 2, 2015
  16. SX1
    SX1
    Oh wow. That's good.

Now to change mine to make mine look better :p
    Jun 2, 2015
  17. SX1
    SX1
    I changed mine to Puella Magica Madoka, and it changes the characters every time you go there :3

I may like this anime too much...
    Jun 2, 2015
  18. SX1
    SX1
    It spaces out the anime names so it's easier for me to see at least. I also can remember the anime names easier with a picture next to the name, that's a bonus :P
    Jun 2, 2015
  19. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Still can't top mine. Mine shows the pictures too if you hover over the name ;D
    Jun 2, 2015
  20. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    ^also that makes it so it doesn't take up as much space. :3
    Jun 2, 2015
  21. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    So girly though juanson. so girly.
    Jun 2, 2015
  22. SX1
    SX1
    Just jelly o3o

Where did you find yours ;-;
    Jun 2, 2015
  23. StopResetting
  24. SX1
    SX1
    I thought I got the Akame Ga Kill theme but then it turned into whatever the hell mine is. Maybe it's a newer theme for it >.>
    Jun 2, 2015
  25. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    The heck o.O Maybe?
    Jun 2, 2015
  26. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    ITS SO PRETTY PINK THOUGH
    Jun 2, 2015
  27. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    I finished Steins;Gate. I CAN'T EXPRESS IN WORDS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. JUST - I CAN'T EVEN. Time to indulge myself in all of the specials, and movie. AUGH. Even a Steins;Gate 0 anime was announced recently. CAN'T WAIT MATE.
    Jun 2, 2015
  28. SX1
    SX1
    Finished rewatching Future Diary so I can understand Redial. The nostalgia (Future Diary was like my 3rd ever anime I watched.)

It was a good thing they made that OVA, it cleared many things up and was not disappointed. o3o
    (Except the little fan service which was alright, good thing they didn't over do it.)
    Jun 6, 2015
  29. SX1
    SX1
    I didn't understand the mail you've sent me. Something about it being real? The Charlie Charlie?
    Jun 8, 2015
  30. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Yeah, look up the video I told you about on Youtube. Its totally real.
    Jun 8, 2015
  31. SX1
    SX1
    How is Hetalia :3
    Jun 11, 2015
  32. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    I'm pretty mad at myself for forgetting about it a while back. Its funny and smart-a. Deff good for sitting back and enjoying something light-hearted.
    Jun 11, 2015
  33. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    And how's Ouran Host Club so far? That was my second anime btw ^3^
    Jun 11, 2015
  34. SX1
    SX1
    Funny, My favorite episode had to be the Alice in Wonderland. The characters fit perfectly for it.

Also, her father is a cross dresser? >.>

More WTF moments every episode
    Jun 11, 2015
  35. SX1
    SX1
    I also like the themes they do, one day they're knights and the next they're something else. It keeps it interesting.
    Jun 12, 2015
  36. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Can't remember that detail about her father, its been so long since I've watched it.. But I do remember the themes. Its such a cute anime, maybe I'll rewatch it.
    Jun 12, 2015
  37. SX1
    SX1
    The father is a cross dresser.... That explains so much and yet so little.

Never mess with Honey doe. Tamaki has to be my favorite character (the prince) with the twins being the least favorite.
    Jun 12, 2015
  38. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    That does make sense with the cross dressing thing lelelel.
    Jun 12, 2015
  39. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Well I hope you're happy. Now I'm rewatching it and neglecting Hetalia :(
    Jun 16, 2015
  40. SX1
    SX1
    Don't become like me and have to watch 14 different animes at once and forget the story...

You warned me, and I didn't listen :(
    Jun 30, 2015
  41. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    :( I think I might. Issue is I haven't even been able to watch anything for a while lel
    Jun 30, 2015
  42. Videogames321
    Videogames321
    Ouran host club was amazing :D
    But really, I wish they'd just combine the entire series into one big blob of anime, then you can watch it all at once.
    Jun 30, 2015
  43. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Isee you have the same issue videogames, watching 14 diff anime at once lel. I see you're watching Code Geass. What do you think of it so far? :o
    Jun 30, 2015
  44. Videogames321
    Videogames321
    Oh, haven't updated it, almost done with it and onto the next. +9/10
    10/10 is only for the best of my best.
    Jun 30, 2015
  45. SX1
    SX1
    Don't watch the side specials (Alice in wonderland, flash animation, it's not even close to comparison to the actual anime)

Even though Alice in wonderland's fight against the white knight and the red knight was hilarious. It was like a book
    Jun 30, 2015
  46. SX1
    SX1
    I found out something. My plan to watch is phase 1. Phase 2 is in my watching area but not going to watch it, it will most likely be the anime I watch. 3rd phase is me selecting something in the watching category, and choosing another anime to go into the watch category when I'm done with the one I watched.

That was a mouthful
    Jun 30, 2015
  47. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Ooo well I think Code Geass is truly best of the best xD But yea usually the specials are funky. Except Steins;Gate. Ugh even the specials were great. GOD I love that anime. But yeah gl juanson. I'm running out of anime. I'm getting super picky and that's not helping huehuehue.
    Jun 30, 2015
  48. SX1
    SX1
    I've been watching too many abridge series lately, so I could've finish some by now.

Damn you Team Four Star. *Shakes Fist*
    Jun 30, 2015
  49. SX1
    SX1
    I've finished another anime called The World God Only Knows. The ending made me almost cry.
    I was heartbroken ;-;

The first 2 seasons were great, the 3rd season was my favorite. (Mainly because his demon, Elsie, isn't around. Found her annoying.)
    Jul 2, 2015
  50. Videogames321
    Videogames321
    Oh, I only watched the first season a while ago. If only I was that skilled at playing so many devices at once. And then... he has to actually go into the real world. I dunno how you didn't find it a bit awkward- later I found it better.

Also, why would you hate TFS?!?!??!
    Even if you get addicted, you have to agree that they make the best abridged things, whether it be DBZ, Hellsing, or AoT...
    Jul 2, 2015
  51. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Oh also guys light says he's getting annoyed with our anime spam because he keeps getting notifications since he posted here before. Let's make a new little post to keep blabbering and fanning so he doesn't get spammed w/ notifs lel
    Jul 2, 2015