1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    Well, I have not played every class yet, so I'm not the best person to ask, really. However, I've made an archer, a two handed warrior, and three mages so far. My class choices have less to do with how much I like the class and more to do with me not only wanting to play every class, but also my headcanoning with the character that I want to romance. Does that answer your question?
    Mar 27, 2015
  2. SX1
    SX1
    It would be great if I could get sent back to grab some potions (Forgot to grab potions before fighting him...) When he uses any attack it just wipes out my entire party. I tried it like 15 times then threw my controller on my bed. Might restart to change my spells up.
    Mar 27, 2015
  3. chaos546
    chaos546
    If I had to pick a favourite out of those I've played, though, it would be archer or mage. In Origins I was almost always a dual-wielding rogue, whereas in DA2 I played a mage and then a two handed warrior, and I personally think I preferred the two handed warrior.
    Mar 27, 2015
  4. SX1
    SX1
    Also, I can't seem to get very far at this game because like right when I get to a new area I'm like: "I wonder if the (Insert class name here) is better.) Then I spend like 10 + hours using that character
    Mar 27, 2015
  5. chaos546
    chaos546
    What difficulty are you on? Maybe try bumping it down just for that fight.

None of the classes are inherently better than others unless you are not good at the game, hah. At least in my opinion. They are balanced well and it just depends on personal preference.
    Mar 27, 2015
  6. SX1
    SX1
    Nightmare (Thought it was Inquisition mode... Ik I'm bad D:) But, I just found out I can go to my last save and select a new ability instead of barrier. I can also get my potions again :D

I will not change modes, because as I'm trying to 100% the game, I will be doing other trophies. (Yes, I like to get all the trophies a game has)
    Mar 27, 2015
  7. chaos546
    chaos546
    Haha, alright, I understand :P
    Mar 27, 2015