1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by IGotBored

1. SX1
    SX1
    Depends on the question?
    You can ask here, Idc. I can get on my skype tomorrow morning (if I remember)
    Feb 16, 2015
  2. IGotBored
    IGotBored
    I mean I just wanted to ask if you play the pokemon tcg and if you did try to beg off the online code cards from you because I'm getting into it but I'm poor and would never use the cards I got from packs because online's where it's at yo
    Feb 16, 2015
  3. SX1
    SX1
    omg I haven't touched the online game in so long... I played it, but not for very long. I had the GBC version of it so i really never played all that much in the online version. I should get back into that :p
    Feb 16, 2015
  4. SX1
    SX1
    but, it is 12:45 so I better get to bed, sorry about that :/

Btw, I can't even remember my username / password. That's how long it's been since I've played ;-;

Time to restart, i guess...
    Feb 16, 2015
  5. IGotBored
    IGotBored
    I mean they give some good daily bonuses, I got my first booster on the first day and my daily reward today is 5. I just don't have the money I'd be willing to spend on packs irl because I wouldn't use them. They have an in game currency named gems I may buy (kinda like a paid currency for any game) but right now it's only in Canada ;-;
    Feb 16, 2015
  6. SX1
    SX1
    well, I'll start getting back into this, If I get any good cards
    Feb 16, 2015