1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SirCallow

1. Pyro707
    Pyro707
    Thanks for reminding me, new towns named Silvermoore if you forgot lol. I'll be on today around 4:00 EST to work on spawn.
    Feb 11, 2015
  2. Pyro707
    Pyro707
    Right now what I need most is packed ice, a lot of wood (spruce and birch) some cobble and smooth stone, and a whole lotta stone bricks. If we can work on getting a lot of materials and putting them in the staff room chests that would be great :) idk but if you getvon before me and have nothing else to do it would be nice not to have to worry about building materials when I get on.
    Feb 11, 2015
  3. SirCallow
    SirCallow
    we'll have to see today. i got debate class tomorrow and I have to work on that today. hopefully ill be on though. if im not on by 5:00 you can just assume im not coming on today. thursday is iffy. friday ill be on though. i should be able to get a few hours in on the weekend as well.
    Feb 11, 2015
  4. Pyro707
    Pyro707
    I won't be on over the weekend, I will work on spawn today and tomarrow and it would it be nice if we could finish spawn by the end of next week, anyway I can get materials for now but if you can get on, today or tomarrow, helping me with that would be great.
    Feb 11, 2015
  5. SirCallow
    SirCallow
    ill try my best bro! if you have a picture of something similar to what you want it to look like, just finish part of it and ill finish the rest.
    Feb 11, 2015